We're looking for a Talent Associate to join our team in New York City. Join us in our mission to make organizations more transparent!
As a Talent Associate you will be an early member of The Org’s People and Culture team and will be able to shape a rapidly growing early stage start-up that is out to change the way we work.
Hiring is mission critical and you will be instrumental in the success of the company by sourcing top tier candidates and ensure a smooth candidate experience that allows The Org to hire great people at scale. We believe in autonomy and you will own the applicant experience
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with our internal Scout team on recruiting great talent
- Manage recruiting channels and ensure timely responses to applicants
- Perform initial phone screening and be the point of contact for candidates throughout the interview process
- Play a significant role in onboarding new colleagues
- Ad hoc assistance with other People and Culture tasks related to e.g., office management, HR, professional development and culture.
Our ideal candidate is radiant and a people person. Your smile and energy is contagious, and you get your energy from talking to people. You are passionate about recruitment and are structured and methodical to ensure that no one or nothing slips through the cracks.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of recruitment or talent experience
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques and/or interviewing candidates
- Structured mindset, highly organized, great attention to detail and ability to manage multiple high priority projects simultaneously
- Confidence to bring own ideas to the table and interest in trying out new things
- Team player who is willing to do what it takes
Do the dishes
We value people that put the team first and do whatever is necessary regardless of your seniority or what your job description says. Sometimes that might mean you literally need to do the dishes
Go for it!
We value people that take initiative and execute on their ideas. We take ownership and passionately seize opportunities to create, to learn, and to grow. We run towards a problem, rather than away from it, and fail fast and learn from our mistakes.
Be a contrarian
We dare to go against popular beliefs and seek out principle-first solutions over incremental progress. We aim to find the best solution, not the obvious one or the one that’s been found by others before.
A Danish word meaning “cozy”, “belonging” or “togetherness”, representing the way we treat our office community. We value diversity and seek out people who want to join the “hygge”.
Transparency starts here
We’re on a mission to make organizations more transparent. We lead by example, and operate honestly and transparently, to show the world the value of transparency in business
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid vacation
- 401 K
- Commuter benefits
- Penthouse office in Soho, Manhattan with a private outdoor terrace
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
- International travel opportunities
We want to meet a broad set of candidates and run an inclusive process. If something here prompts a question or concern for you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your feedback. Thanks for your interest in joining The Org team!
If you have any questions about the role, you can email the hiring manager at email@example.com
We do not consider remote-only applications.