My name is Laura and I'm the UX Researcher at The Org 👋 My responsibilities include understanding our users' need and gathering feedback on the product - so if you have any feedback, questions or ideas, don't hesitate to reach out! (email@example.com) 🧐
🤓📚Besides working at The Org, I'm pursuing my Master's degree in Economics and Business Administration at Copenhagen Business School, where I'm focusing on Management of Innovation and Business Development (Whaaaat a long title, I know...)
📍I joined The Org in January 2020. Before joining The Org, i was working with Project- and Portfolio Management within the financial sector.
My responsibilities at The Org:
- Understand the users’ needs and pain points
- Get feedback on new solutions and ideas from users
- Track product developments in the market and with the competitors
- Test the product to identify bugs and areas for improvement
- Take part in feature development to help inform product decisions with insights from the above
- Be an expert on internal systems and processes
What's the biggest lesson you've learned at The Org?
I learned so much from working at The Org! Some of the biggest lessons I've learned must be how important it is to feel appreciated at your job and that you should try to always speak your mind and thoughts (no matter age and level). Your thoughts and opinions are always appreciated and openly welcomed at The Org!