If interested, please follow application instructions at the bottom Start Date expectations: OCTOBER 2020
Hi, we’re Trust & Will. We’re making estate planning simple, affordable, & accessible with a design-first approach and amazing customer support. In just over a year of launching, we have thousands of happy customers using our complete suite of products nationwide. We’re enabling every American to create a plan that fits their family, their life, and their legacy.
We’re backed by some of the leading names in venture capital including Revolution’s Rise of the Rest, Western Technology Investments, Luma Launch, Halogen Ventures, and Techstars, as well as a prominent list of angel investors who all believe in our mission to help everyone leave a legacy they can be proud of.
Trust & Will is looking for a tenacious Sales Development Rep to join our growing team in San Diego. We are a funded, high growth startup that exists to help families.
We are looking for a passionate rep to help build out our Advisor channel.
What you’ll do:
- Follow and execute a known plan to qualify and book appointments with Financial Advisors for our team
- Demonstrate the value of our offering through phone calls, email, Zoom demos, LinkedIn and any other mediums
- Prospect, demo, and instruct our Advisors on how to be productive within our platform and how to sell Estate Planning to their clients
- Work directly with our Channel Sales Rep to build and grow this channel
- Work in a fast paced, challenging, high growth startup with
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS degree preferred and 1-3 years of professional work experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. You should be a great writer, speaker, and listener.
- Fearlessness - willing to hop on the phone with new people every single day and explain the Trust & Will value proposition
- An obsession with prospect happiness - set the stage for effective sales follow-up.
- Flexibility - things change around here. FAST.
- The intellectual horsepower to become a guide on Estate Planning in a matter of weeks, and the curiosity to keep learning about all its intricacies for years to come.
- A deep understanding of email communication. You keep the inbox at zero.
Benefits and Perks:
- We are currently WFH and fully remote due to COVID, and have built an amazing remote culture / team in the process!
- Flexible time off
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Employee sponsored 401k
- Great work environment (all the time!)
- Work alongside the founding team and help shape the future of the company
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Trust & Will's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
- If interested—we are honored! Please apply via AngelList and then also email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Full Name :: Name of Role". Attach your resume and a 1-min video of why you are a fit for the role (instead of a cover letter).
- We will respond within 7 days to all emails that follow the directions to let you know if we'd like an interview or not.
- Next step is a Zoom interview with 3 people on our team
- Looking for this role to start in June / ASAP