If interested, please follow application instructions at the bottom Start Date expectations: Due to circumstances, we are all currently working remote. We expect the start date for this role to be ASAP. You will be working remote until we return to our office here in San Diego.
Hi, we’re Trust & Will. We’re making estate planning simple, affordable, and accessible with a design-first approach and amazing customer support. In just over two years of launching, we have thousands of happy customers using our complete suite of products nationwide. We’re enabling every American to create a plan that fits their family, their life, and their legacy.
We’re a passionate team that is backed by some of the leading names in venture capital including Revolution’s Rise of the Rest, Link Ventures, Western Technology Investments, Luma Launch, Halogen Ventures, and Techstars, as well as a prominent list of angel investors who all believe in our mission to help everyone leave a legacy they can be proud of.
We’re looking for an experienced Partnership & Performance Marketing Manager to work directly with our CEO and Head of Marketing on transforming the world of estate planning.
As part of the growth team at Trust & Will, you’ll be instrumental in bringing the team’s ideas and vision to fruition - giving us a leading edge in partner acquisition and affiliate marketing. This position is a great opportunity for a senior affiliate manager or business development executive to join a fast-growing rocket ship at a pivotal time in the company’s trajectory.
You are all about relationship building and if Rolodexes were still a thing, you’d need two. You understand how to create symbiotic partnerships where both sides win and you thrive on not just closing deals, but nurturing those partnerships over time. You think outside the box and see opportunity all around you.
You have experience managing affiliate programs (ideally in the financial services space), sourcing and onboarding new publishers, negotiating terms, and growing performance marketing programs. But you also understand that in order to be strategic, partnerships must go beyond the affiliate space. You create dream partner lists and meticulously source contact information for the appropriate person within an organization. You work your network to make connections and you start conversations.
You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty and love coming up with new creative ideas to work with partners. You’re excited about owning the performance marketing role and working with the other members of the growth team to scale quickly and efficiently.
With support from the Head of Marketing, you will:
- Manage the Trust & Will affiliate program through Impact
- Own the relationships with existing publishers and source new publishers with the goal of adding incremental revenue
- Negotiate commissions, media buys and performance marketing contracts
- Monitor brand representation and promotion through third parties
- Identify potential direct partnerships in similar or tangential industries
- Set up meetings with key stakeholders to discuss partnership opportunities
- Be accountable for growing channel revenue and achieving positive unit economics
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Attend industry events and networking opportunities to source potential partners
- Work with marketing and design to develop necessary collateral for campaigns
- 7+ years’ experience in an affiliate marketing or partnership role
- Demonstrated strong communication, organization and follow through
- Experience sourcing and onboarding new publishers
- Comfortable interfacing with senior executives and representing the brand accordingly
- Intermediate Google Analytics skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree
Desired Qualifications but Not Required:
- Local to San Diego. We are currently WFH and fully remote. However, we prioritize local candidates in San Diego, or who will move here when we are back in office
- Experience using the Impact platform for performance marketing
Benefits & Perks:
- We are currently WFH and fully remote due to COVID, and have built an amazing remote culture / team in the process!
- Flexible time off
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Employee sponsored 401k
- Commuter benefits (when in office)
- Friday team lunches (when in office)
- Great work environment (all the time!)
- Work alongside the founding team and help shape the future of the company
- Access to the Trust & Will Library benefit
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Trust & Will's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
- If interested—we are honored! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Full Name :: Name of Position". Attach your resume and a 1-min video of why you are a fit for the role.
- We will respond within 7 days to all emails that follow the directions to let you know if we'd like an interview or not.
- Next step is a Zoom interview with 3 people on our team
- Looking for this role to start in ASAP