Uizard is a Series A funded startup building an online collaborative, AI-powered design tool that empowers non-designers to easily design mobile apps, websites, and desktop software. We're backed by some of the world's best funds —Insight Partners, Mariano Suarez-Battan (CEO and Co-Founder of Mural), byFounders, LDV Capital, and av8 Ventures.
We're on a mission to democratize design to empower non-designers everywhere. To make it happen, we've partnered with individuals and teams at IBM, Tesla, Google, Samsung, and Atlassian, to name a few.
We’re a remote-first team, with uizards working across 10 countries and our hub in Copenhagen. You’ll be joining a values-driven, passionate team whose backgrounds include InVision, Amazon, Techstars, and Workable.
Are you known for making magic with words? Does using creativity to convey a message excite you? Are you a social media magician? Do you love telling stories in a knowledgeable yet entertaining way? Do you know how to make a piece of content stand out in the crowd? Then you might be just what our team needs!
As our Brand Manager, you’ll support with the planning, production, distribution, and analysis of written and multimedia content for Uizard’s inbound channels. You’ll work closely with our Content & SEO lead (Joe) and Marketing Designer (Nick), as well as the co-founders and other teams, to develop engaging content to attract users.
The values-based culture is all about proactivity, autonomy (you’ll still get support), and agile practices, backed by data. We also value strong organizational skills, a sense of ownership, and the ability to prioritize competing priorities (while still having fun!).
Do you see other opportunities to increase impact? Wand-erful! This is a new role, and we look forward to co-creating it with you.
IMPACT YOU’LL HAVE IN 3 MONTHS:
- Worked alongside the content manager with the optimization of existing content considering SEO best practices
- Contributed to the content strategy and short-term goals with new content and campaign ideation
- Contributed to the sharing of content through various channels whilst also supporting with Uizard's social media presence and brand development
IMPACT YOU’LL HAVE IN 6 MONTHS:
- Lead on social media content creation and distribution
- Support on content planning and development through key term research and content gap analysis
- Lead on brand positioning and tone of voice
SKILLS WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- You have excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- You have 3+ years of content marketing experience
- You have hands-on experience with SEO, social media management, and brand TOV development
- You can manage multiple projects and prioritise
- You are able to tell stories in engaging and creative ways
- Bonus: Experience with building out exciting social media strategies
Salary from £50k to £57k GBP on a contractor basis
WHY UIZARD IS UNIQUE
- 🌟 Early-stage startup. You'll join an early-stage startup with less than 50 team members. This means you'll have the unique opportunity to directly impact success and help shape the future of Uizard.
- 🌍 Powering the no-design tool movement. We're the world’s first product design tool powered by AI and we're on a mission to democratize design for everyone
- 🧙 Product-market Fit. We already have a strong product-market fit for non-designers.
- 🦄 13x Growth. We're a fast-growing (and culture-intentional) startup, and we have big goals! You'll have the opportunity to impact Uizard's growth and help us achieve the next milestone in our journey.
- 🌱 Learning. You'll experience unparalleled opportunities to learn, grow, and share your knowledge with others at Uizard and beyond.
WHAT UIZARD OFFERS
- Ability to work from Copenhagen HQ or fully remote in Europe (timezones UTC-/+3 for now)
- Flexible work schedule where you manage your own working hours
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 25 days of vacation, plus local holidays
- Monthly co-working space stipend if you're remote
- New MacBook (laptop), paid for by Uizard
- Annual retreats, fully paid for by Uizard
- Onsites in Copenhagen, flight and lodging paid for by Uizard
- Paid Parental Leave
- SWAG, we have some fun swag
BECOME A UIZARD!
If you’re passionate about the role and feel that your experience prepares you to do it, we'd love for you to apply especially if you don't meet 100%. Here’s what our hiring process looks like:
- Submit your application—includes your resume and thoughtful responses to the application questions.
- Review your application based on relevant skills, experience, and responses.
- Screening interview to get to know each other's motivations, values, and background.
- Technical Quest to better understand your hard skills.
- Culture and Career Goals Interview to understand your strength and aspirations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Uizard. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and don’t discriminate on the basis of gender (including pregnancy and child-related leave), race, color, religion, belief, political opinion, sexual orientation, age, ability, national, social, or ethnic origin.