Are you an enthusiastic, highly motivated, get-stuff-done kind of person? Do you fancy working in a tech startup that values talent over tenure? Then heads up! Undo has already kicked in the door to the insurance industry, and are now looking to accelerate even further. For that, we are looking for a talented student who wishes to be part of one of the leading FinTech companies in DK.
With 60 million DKK funding from Tryg, Undo is on a mission to change insurance as you know it. We're replacing bureaucracy and roadblocks by injecting technology and accessibility into an industry that lacks both. The result is 100% digital insurance provided mainly through an app, that delivers a fast, affordable, and hassle-free experience. In the app you can buy insurance, manage coverages, and submit claims within minutes.
Situated out of Tømmergravsgade, you’ll be working in a box-fresh new office space where the entrepreneurial spirit is thriving. You’ll be joining a team of 35 driven young(ish) people, that holds experience from Google, Qvartz, Implement, Uncle Grey, MobileLife, and Uber. We work together across disciplines and function as one group.
Intrigued? Read more at undo.app, download the app, or go through some of our media articles in Finans.dk, Politiken or TechSavy Media.
2021 marks the beginning of Undo’s third year of existence. It also marks the beginning of the most exciting year in Undo, due to our recent launch of the most advanced car insurance in the Nordics !
Therefore we’re looking for a sharp-witted and innovative student to professionalize and optimize our reporting by conducting in-depth analyses on e.g. conversion, financials and marketing. You’ll be joining a small team consisting of a Data Scientist and the VP of Commercial Operations to help management make decisions based on analytical insights and data visualizations across the entire organization.
You’ll build automated dashboards, kickass slideshows and produce tangible recommendations on how to develop our business. You’ll be analysing our finances and insurance operations that are the foundation of our business.
You’ll be a jack-of-all trades, with some programming expertise, a strong business acumen and an analytical mindset. You’ll be reporting directly to the VP of Commercial Operations and work closely together with a Data Scientist. We expect you to work approximately 15 hours per week, but this can vary depending on workload.
- Develop and communicate dashboards in accordance with company OKRs
- Optimise processes for accounting and finance reporting
- Developing and drive OKR’s together with different squads in Undo
- Analyse and develop input for optimising in-app conversion
- Analyse and develop input for our operation (Claims and support)
- Proactively seek and identify opportunities for better customer experience
- Transform marketing data into insights for top management
- You are independent, a go-getter, a can-doer, and possess an exceptional drive
- You are sociable and full of energy – a true funky original
- You have a commercial mindset and with a fair for business strategy
- You are into data and love deep-diving into analyses
- You have perhaps experience coding in Python or interest in learning
- You have perhaps experience in finance and controlling
- You are outgoing, result-driven, competitive, and goal-oriented
- You have an interest in innovation and AI
- You have excellent skills in excel and powerpoint
- Finally, you love to take responsibility and have a strong knowledge and interest of current digital trends, strategies and techniques.
For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com