Uno Health is a tech-enabled service that enrolls Medicare individuals into many of the financial programs they're eligible for - such as SNAP and Utility Assistance - unlocking thousands of dollars for some of the most vulnerable Americans. The extra cash leads to improved health outcomes and savings for all, and a subset of programs unlock ~20% direct revenue for their Medicare insurers.
Founders Anna de Paula Hanika and Chloe Phitoussi were inspired by first-hand experience in their previous roles at healthcare startups developing programs which aimed to improve people's health outcomes while balancing the financial incentives of the insurance plan. Uno’s investors include GV, General Catalyst, Floodgate and Cowboy Ventures and other healthcare and technology leaders.
We are at a pivotal time with deep demographic and social pressures being applied to our healthcare system. Come work with us!
About the Role
We are looking for best-in-class team member to support our CEO. The Executive Assistant is responsible for performing a full range of administrative duties in a highly responsible and confidential nature. The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent use of judgment, initiative, discretion, time management and independent action. Our team is mission-oriented, excited about enrolling people in life changing benefits, and welcomes the challenge of becoming experts on the government programs that confuse the millions of low-income individuals across the US. This role is critical in supporting Uno’s executive and larger team to scale Uno’s fast-growing business!
A few more details:
- You will provide critical administrative support to Uno’s executive leadership, specifically the CEO. This will include:
- Scheduling meetings
- Managing email and inbound requests
- Managing weekly financial processes, annual tax processes and state administration.
- You will support the larger Uno team with activities such as:
- Organizing team events and on/offsites.
- Managing vendors that support the NYC/SLC offices.
This role requires
- Excellent communication skills, especially written
- Being extremely organized and detail oriented
- Extreme attention to detail
- Probably a lot of patience!
- Thinking ten steps ahead
- Desire to grow with a fast-growing org!
- Being able to come into the NYC office occasionally but not every day.
You may be a good fit for this role if you…
- Have a desire to improve the system for millions
- Have experience working with multiple technology tools at once and are able to pick up on new skills and tools quickly (Google sheets, CRMs, ticketing queues)
- Are excited to work with an early-stage startup where you’ll take on a large responsibility within a growing team
- Are a self-starter who enjoys working cross-functionally with different teams to reach a common company goal.
For questions, please follow up with our recruiting partner at email@example.com.