Uno Health is a tech-enabled service that enrolls Medicare individuals into many of the financial programs they're eligible for - such as SNAP and Utility Assistance - unlocking thousands of dollars for some of the most vulnerable Americans. The extra cash leads to improved health outcomes and savings for all, and a subset of programs unlock ~20% direct revenue for their Medicare insurers.
Founders Anna de Paula Hanika and Chloe Phitoussi were inspired by first-hand experience in their previous roles at healthcare startups developing programs which aimed to improve people's health outcomes while balancing the financial incentives of the insurance plan. Uno’s investors include Floodgate (Lyft, Twitter, Twitch), Cowboy Ventures (Lending Home, DocSend) and other healthcare and technology leaders.
We are at a pivotal time with deep demographic and social pressures being applied to our healthcare system. Come work with us!
About the Role
We are looking for best-in-class team member to leverage their systems thinking and operational execution skills to run ahead on some of Uno’s top business objectives at this critical growth period and set best practices for building and shipping new initiatives. Our team is mission-oriented, excited about enrolling people in life changing benefits, and welcomes the challenge of becoming experts on the government programs that confuse the millions of low-income individuals across the US.
A few more details
- You will lead cross functional decision making work to quick and effective conclusions, creating alignment across stakeholders and resources that optimize for project outcomes.
- You will scope ambiguous questions and problems into discrete projects, workstreams and deliverables.
- You will proactively identify process and product gaps and appropriately triage them in company frameworks + context.
- You will be a super user of products and tools and be a key stakeholder interfacing between operations, data, and product/engineering teams through all stages of process and product development.
This role requires
- 2+ years of experience in product operations, operations strategy, product analytics, business analyst, or similar systems analytical roles that worked closely with both Operations and Product/Engineering teams.
- Adept in SQL, excel, or data tables and excited to continue to develop these skills.
- Self-motivated with close attention to detail, analytical focus, and problem-solving skills who can be highly productive, both as an individual and as part of a team.
- Ability to synthesize data from multiple sources to inform and support critical decisions.
- Operate with a high sense of urgency and ability to take initiative to create clarity of roles and responsibilities in a matrix environment.
You may be a good fit for this role if you…
- Have a desire to improve the system for millions
- Are excited to work with an early-stage startup where you’ll take on a large responsibility within a growing team
- Are a self-starter who enjoys working cross-functionally with different teams to reach a common company goal
- Are thrilled to dive into the weeds in order to build tools that will have a huge impact
Pay, Perks & Benefits at Uno!
- Pay Rate: $130k Base Pay
- Location: NYC/Remote
- Hours of operation: Monday to Friday - 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST
- Time Off: 25d / 5d sick / 11 paid company holidays - 1 floating holiday
- Benefits: Competitive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans
- Growth: Several opportunities for advancement both in leveling up, working on special projects, and learning & development opportunities
- Start-Up Environment: Add on to our amazing company culture and bring your past experience to further evolve your career. Great opportunity to be a part of growing a mission-driven company as we expand to a new geography for the first time!