Urban SDK is a fast growing digital government analytics platform. We provide modern data analytics and machine learning products working in smart city, transportation, public safety and utilities industries. We are a high-growth, SaaS-oriented company focused on delivering great data, tools, applications and solutions that allow modern cities to operate with greater efficiency and insight.
- An understanding of analytics, machine learning and/or statistics.
- Strong attention to detail and a passion for doing it right the first time.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work for a funded startup on the ground floor.
- Strong communications skills.
- As a startup, you must be a team player and thrive in dynamic environments. Experience in SaaS environments preferred.
- Fantastic perks: 4 weeks paid time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, commuter benefits, team happy hours, healthcare, vision and dental insurance.
Please note that there will be a project-based, fully-paid test as part of and as a last step of our interview process. You will be given two weeks to design and build a small, working and complete "vertical slice" (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vertical_slice) from an actual, ongoing project off our board.