Verusen is experiencing incredible growth into our 3rd year. We are working with some of the world’s most respectable brands growing over 500% in 2020--a year that was challenging for so many. This will be hard work. But building a great company is never easy. Are you our next Engagement Architect?
Verusen is a leading technology company that uses artificial intelligence to provide visibility, digitization and prediction of materials data and inventory for complex supply chains. The company’s AI software harmonizes disparate material data across ERP instances/systems while providing accurate MDM across the enterprise to optimize inventory costs.
The company vision is to build the intelligent connected supply chain, where organizations can exchange digital materials data throughout the supply chain and receive the intelligence they need to stay agile and efficient.
Verusen is venture-backed by leading investors from San Francisco to Boston, and is a Signature Company at Georgia Tech’s Advanced Technology Development Center (ATDC). Partnerships including SAP and Accenture. Verusen is a portfolio company of SAP.iO.
Supply chains are the driving operations of our world. Everything we touch was thoughtfully designed, manufactured, and delivered. It is easily the backbone of business. But supply chains often do not get the same appreciation and focused attention in technology offerings. It can be difficult to create thoughtful software that helps drive the seamless coordination and efficiency of supply chains. But when done right and capitalized on, the implications for impacting organizations up and down a supply chain can be enormous--and the world at large. This is the challenging opportunity for an experienced, driven Engagement Architect at Verusen. This role is a blend of a traditional Solutions Architect and Business Analyst.
We are looking for an Engagement Architect who is not just willing but wanting to roll up the sleeves to help us build a world-class SaaS offering for the world's most complex supply chains. Our ideal team member will help lead customer implementation and onboarding--assessing technical and data capabilities to match our own software requirements and working with the customer to mitigate gaps. Our customers are some of the largest corporations in the world with complex supply chains and complex technology stacks. The Engagement Architect will help orchestrate teams across customer functions and Verusen to ensure effective and efficient onboarding to deliver rapid speed to value--able to understand and bridge the technical components of our customers with the requirements of our AI platform.
This role will not be a traditional Engagement Architect role as we are building a product platform that can be highly leverageable across customers and technologies across ERP and / or EAMs including SAP, Oracle, Maximo, Infor, etc.
Our Engagement Architect needs to be passionate about understanding customers and finding solutions to real customer problems--get down to the why. Managing multiple workstreams and stakeholders is critical for success. Our team, customers, investors, and partners have a high bar for strong ROI and speed to value, the ideal candidate will be a tactical Architect who excels at continuous discovery and agile delivery.
- Support the sales process by working closely with our sales team to sell collaboratively including facilitating the discovery of functional and technical faculties of the customer
- Craft and prioritize onboarding and implementation efforts with internal and external stakeholders
- Disseminate technical alignment (and misalignment) of the customer and our core product requirements
- Gain a deep understanding of customer needs and research opportunities for product growth
- Collaborate across teams to create alignment between sales, product, customer success, and engineering
- Work closely with the product and engineering team for onboarding
- QA platform implementations to ensure seamless onboarding and speed to value
- Transition customers from limited subscriptions and onboarding to full customer success
- Provide Level 2 technical support, as needed
- Manage and create initiatives to improve the customer experience
- 3-5 years of experience as an enterprise software technical product implementation consultant, business analyst, or solutions architect
- Knowledge of and experience in Supply Chain or Inventory Management is a MUST
- Experience assessing requirements and capabilities of SAP and another Tier 1 enterprise resource planning system or enterprise asset management software is a MUST
- Ability to manage a project including timeline and resource management
- Strong technical analysis of data with SQL and customer systems architecture
- Strong comprehension of materials inventories or maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) is desirable
- Understanding and experience of building artificial intelligent-offerings are desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to clearly articulate and present product concepts, strategy, and vision to internal and external teams
- Experience working in an Agile environment using tools such as Jira is a plus
- Ability to adapt to fast-moving and changing environment as the team and our product grows
What we offer
- A unique team member role to building an early-stage startup straddling agile SaaS technology and major organization supply chains
- Learning from the best - passionate co-workers and a hands-on and engaged leadership team
- Great colleagues and a social working environment in Midtown Atlanta; though, flexible office policy through 2021
- A competitive salary and equity compensation model
- Health / dental / vision coverage
- Work that matters
- Access to Verusen’s #hungry Slack channel 😉