Vise is an artificial intelligence-driven asset management platform, built and designed specifically for the Financial Advisor of the future. We are transforming the financial industry by bringing the power of AI and machine learning to automate investment management for financial advisors and build fully customized portfolios backed by portfolio intelligence. Located in New York, we are a well-funded Series A stage startup, backed by Sequoia, Founders Fund and Bling Capital. We are working in one of the largest industries in the world, with customers who are hungry for modern tools and technology that will help them win. Come join us!
At Vise, we are looking for energetic, results-inspired professionals to join our Sales and Business Development team. As one of our first full-cycle Account Executive hires, you will work closely with the leadership team in order to identify and convert leads into customers. You will be responsible for building and maintaining a book of business, and will own the entire sales cycle for your customers, from evangelizing our automated investment management solutions to the market to closing and onboarding new customers. As this is an early-stage startup, you will work independently for a large part of your role. A self-motivated, organized mindset and a comfort with ambiguity are crucial traits to success in this role.
What you will own:
- Full-cycle sale from qualification through close & onboarding
- Maintenance of a book of business with expectation for high growth and retention
- Consistent achievement of quarterly sales targets
- Prospecting and qualifying of new leads to maintain a healthy sales pipeline
- Closing and onboarding of new customers
- Deep understanding of our market & product
- Collaboration on sales team & process improvement
What you will bring:
- 5-7 years of experience in client-facing roles with a proven track record of success in financial services, wealth management or SaaS sales
- Understanding of the independent wealth management industry
- Outstanding communication, problem solving, time management and organizational skills
- High degree of comfort with technology, including Salesforce, Slack, G-Suite, and more
- Strong work ethic with a direct, self-assured and company-first mentality
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Experience in inside and outside sales, business development and account management
- The position will eventually be onsite in NYC, but with current conditions you must have the ability to work remotely.
Vise celebrates and embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.