Vise is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to work closely with their sales, product, and growth marketing teams to define go-to-market strategy for all new product launches and customer segments.
Vise is an artificial intelligence-driven asset management platform, built and designed specifically for the Financial Advisor of the future. We are transforming the financial industry by bringing the power of AI and machine learning to automate investment management for financial advisors and build fully customized portfolios backed by portfolio intelligence. Located in New York, we are a well-funded Series A stage startup, backed by Sequoia, Founders Fund and Bling Capital. We are working in one of the largest industries in the world, with customers who are hungry for modern tools and technology that will help them win. Come join us!
As our first Product Marketer, you will work closely with our sales, product, and growth marketing teams to define go-to-market strategy for all new product launches and customer segments. You have impeccable communication skills and love to write. You’ll focus on getting the right messaging through the right channels, and be laser focused on monitoring your metrics, while also being a critical partner to other teams in gathering insight and feedback from the market.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop & execute product launch plans
- Drive market segmentation and persona development built upon consumer insights, primary research, and internal data
- Develop clear and concise product positioning, messaging, and value propositions
- Assemble clear understanding of market trends and competitive landscape
- Define a pricing and packaging strategy
- Create compelling content, including launch collateral, campaigns assets, sales enablement, and more
- Serve as a strong product advocate internally and externally by expertly pitching and demoing the product
- Strong marketing competencies across strategic planning, segmentation, positioning and messaging, content creation, and storytelling
- Self-starter with the ability to thrive in ambiguity by combining creative solutions with the horsepower to execute them
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration abilities, and ability to lead with influence
- Ability to easily transition from high level strategic thinking to detailed creative execution
- Experience working closely with product, sales, growth marketing, and communications teams
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, visual), both for internal audiences and customer-facing messaging
- Strong analytical abilities, with demonstrated capabilities interpreting data and qualitative research, then synthesizing those into actionable insights
Vise celebrates and embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.