Here's what you'll do at Wise
What is the role? You’ll Head Partnerships at Wise
Who does this role report to? Arjun Thyagarajan, CEO of Wise, whom you’ll learn a lot from and have fun with.
What does my day-to-day look like? You’ll be working with cross-functional teams to seek, develop, and strengthen strategic relationships.
What do I need to excel in this role?
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Experience in the financial industry, preferably in banking
- Strong background in B2B sales
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to clearly and concisely articulate key ideas
- Ability to clearly define goals that are beneficial for the company
- Ability to evaluate the possible ramifications of certain partnerships
- High attention to detail
- Passionate in achieving excellence
Who else will I work with? Partner Engineering, Operations, Risk and Compliance, Head of Growth, among many others
Where do I need to be? Anywhere in the US, since this role focused on the US market and requires knowledge of the US banking industry.
Here is why you should join Wise
What does Wise do? Wise embeds its business banking and payments product in a partner's app. The current focus is the US SMB ecosystem, and the plan is to go global. We're building for the future.
Who is backing Wise? Wise is a venture-backed by Base10 Partners (base10.vc) with participation from Abstract Ventures, Backend Capital, along with Saurabh Gupta, Jonathan Weiner, Michael Vaughan, Lawrence Chu, and other notable investors. See the funding announcement from earlier in 2020.
How much runway do you have? Two to three years. Infinite, if you come to help us make more than we spend :)
What is your culture like? Hungry | Honest | Humble | Healthy | Happy.
Come help us cultivate a 5H culture that keeps us wise. Learn more here. We believe team members do the best work when they are 5H.
Where can I learn more about Wise? We follow open-book management. Every team member knows how much we make and how much we spend. We move fast and have fun. We don't know the meaning of getting burned out. Our blog is a good place to start. If you have any other questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.