Here's what you'll do at Wise
What is the role? You’ll be the Web Developer at Wise.
What does my day-to-day look like? Working with a world-class team from different countries, every day you will be challenged to exercise your skills in designing and modifying our website to further solidify our online presence.
What do I need to excel in this role?
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Demonstrated accomplishments as a web developer
- Exceptional programming skills, strong knowledge of and experience in HTML/CSS/JS is a must
- Understanding of the best development practices
- Knowledge of database systems and web application development
- Experience with different diagnostics and analytics tools
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Who else will I work with? CISO, CTO, Head of Ops, Product & Marketing, Customer Experience, Product Design, Marketing, among many others.
Where do I need to be? Anywhere in India, preferably where many of our team members are located.
Here is why you should join Wise
What does Wise do? Wise embeds its business banking and payments product in a partner's app. The current focus is the US SMB ecosystem, and the plan is to go global. We're building for the future.
Who is backing Wise? Wise is a venture-backed by Base10 Partners (base10.vc) with participation from Abstract Ventures, Backend Capital, along with Saurabh Gupta, Jonathan Weiner, Michael Vaughan, Lawrence Chu, and other notable investors. See the funding announcement from earlier in 2020.
How much runway do you have? Two to three years. Infinite, if you come to help us make more than we spend :)
What is your culture like? Hungry | Honest | Humble | Healthy | Happy.
Come help us cultivate a 5H culture that keeps us wise. Learn more here. We believe team members do the best work when they are 5H.
Where can I learn more about Wise? We follow open-book management. Every team member knows how much we make and how much we spend. We move fast and have fun. We don't know the meaning of getting burned out. Our blog is a good place to start. If you have any other questions, please reach out to email@example.com.