Do you have a passion for accounting and the internal working of an organization's finances? If so, then you should consider applying for this position!
Reporting to our Founder, you will assist with streamlining our current accounting system as well as preparing for future growth and scaling. In this role, you would be responsible for helping administer the accounting functions within the organization, with a primary focus on maintaining the organization's financial statements, assisting with the preparation of budgets and other reports, as well as internal audits as necessary.
- Experience as a Financial Accountant or similar role
- Familiarity with MS Excel and accounting software
- Working understanding of bookkeeping procedures and US accounting regulations
- Excellent math skills with an attention to detail
- Organized, communicative, professional/mature
- Flexible Schedule that can change depending on the week, project, etc
- Education in Accounting, Finance, or relevant field and additional certification (e.g. CPA) a plus
About Witch Doctor Gaming
Witch Doctor Gaming is a gaming and content organization that prioritizes the growth of a positive community while supporting our players within competitive titles. Our community first mentality has been a cornerstone of the organization since its inception. We push all of our members to be their best and strive to maximize their potential; both online and off. Community First; Competitive Always! #SpreadTheCleanse