Our mission is to make the best mental health tools radically accessible to everyone.
You’ll be one of the first points of contact for some of our biggest Strategic Partners. As an Account Manager, you will build rapport with our Strategic Partners and manage and cultivate our pipeline of future Partners. This position is critical to the growth of our business because you will represent the face and voice of our product, and will help ensure our Strategic Partners receive high touch service. The client experience you create can catapult us to new heights!
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT TEAM:
This is an opportunity to take your communication and management skills to the next level by collaborating with our Strategic Partners, our Leadership Team and every key function in between. You’ll operate within a spectrum of healthcare distribution space, from employers to channel partners, as well as national and international healthcare insurers and pharmaceutical companies that cover millions of lives. You’ll connect untapped markets with a product that immediately delivers value. (check out our reviews for yourself!).
How You’ll Thrive
In your first 2 weeks you will be onboarded to our current accounts, and speak with Key Stakeholders to deeply understand their Requirements. Your clients (aka Strategic Partners) will be leaders in Behavioral Health Science and Pharma as well as senior leadership within large, national and international healthcare insurers (prior experience with these groups is a plus!).
By week 3 you’re directly impacting the business by
- Efficiently managing and actively responding to ongoing client needs.
- Translating client asks and requirements to the BizDev team, then partnering with Data Analytics, Product, Marketing and our Clinical Program teams for timely and effective program delivery.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of current clients, contract deliverables and deadlines.
- Begin industry research to identify networks with an eye toward driving new business opportunities.
__ By day 30__ you’ve also built rapport with 100% of your Accounts, defined their top priorities and are beginning to coach clients on how to implement our solutions.
- You’ll routinely interact with our clients, collecting internal analytics and providing deliverables.
- Successfully demonstrate Woebot products for internal and external presentations.
- Provide company-wide updates on our progress and answer follow up questions.
- Begin identifying opportunities for future account growth.
Become An Expert In Our Product
- Attend client meetings documenting and publishing progress and executing on action items.
Anticipate Customer Needs
- Within your first 45 days you deeply understand our product and can set expectations with customers regarding what solutions are possible given Woebot’s current functionality & constraints.
- By day 45 you’ve also created a proposal for refining our current procedures to optimize for efficiency. This includes a scalable and repeatable process for reporting on project outcomes to managers and clients.
- You’re two steps ahead of your client and have documented a process to uncover client pain points quickly.
- You’ll begin client outreach to drive further account growth.
Build & Implement Systems That Improve Customer Satisfaction
- You’re delivering feedback to our Data Analytics, Product & Clinical Management teams to influence our roadmap.
- You’re partnering with our executive team to deepen relationships with our top accounts.
- By the end of 90 days, we expect you’ll own the client ’s success lifecycle and specifically their overall adoption, expansion and renewal of our relationship.
This Might Be Your Next Career Move IF:
- You care about helping make quality mental health care realistically accessible to millions of people nationwide.
- You have experience managing client accounts. You have proven success in retaining and expanding your client base.
- You’re genuinely curious and effective in building relationships with the intention of gaining a better understanding for how to best deliver value for your client.
Core Competencies For This Role:
- Leadership: ability to engage, motivate and influence others.
- Communication: listens, speaks and writes effectively with an ability to communicate complex information so it is easily understood.
- Self Management: demonstrates adaptability performing well under pressure and when direction is unclear or changes rapidly.
- Analysis and Decision Making: determines information necessary to solve a problem and generates multiple solutions to problems.
- Experience with selling into or managing accounts within the insurer, employer, or healthcare system space
- Experience in selling mental health care tech solutions
- Technically inclined and willing to take on new initiatives
- Strong work-ethic: Works hard to get a job done. Proactive.
- Proactive & flexible: Able to hit the ground running, takes responsibility for finding a way to get the job done.
- Empathic: Place a high value on user-experience, are a team player motivated to help others be successful.
- High standards: Applies high standards toward everything.
- Self-awareness and growth-mindset: Wants to learn and grow in the role.
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Flexible PTO
- Health, Dental & Vision
Woebot is an equal opportunity employer and we deeply value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status