We train agents to use insurance in a way that helps clients protect their assets or get out of debt, while using every dollar more efficiently.
We are seeking coachable and ambitious sales leaders to join our growing team! If you're interested in being in control of your income potential, building an agency within a proven system, free training by top producers, and the option to build your own schedule then Y-U is for you. The work is simple, but not easy, so to succeed you need…
- ...a work ethic and self-discipline. You will be working remotely, not tied to an office or under a micromanager. The position is commission-only so your success is entirely on you.
- ...sales experience/phone experience a plus. There is no cold calling, but most appointments are booked over the phone.
- ...to be coachable. We want you to grow and build your own future, and you will never get there assuming you know everything.
- ...insurance licensing. If you are licensed, great! If not, we provide discounted training for the right people. Your work will consist of reaching out to potential clients and calling warm leads to set appointments, sitting with potential clients to determine a solution for their specific needs, and walking them through the application process all the way through delivering their policy.
Y-U’s average agent earns over six figures, with top agents earning much more. We offer you the tools and training, the rest is up to you. Are you up for the challenge?
- Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
- Resolve client inquiries and complaints
- Expand business reach through networking techniques
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Track and identify areas of improvement
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Why Work With Y-U?
“Y-U Financial believes every sales agent who works with us can earn a six figure income in year one. Both full-time and part-time agents are welcome.”
Our mission at Y-U Financial is to train our agents to build a successful business using insurance, while creating wealth for themselves and their families.
We specialize in addressing debt acceleration, asset protection, long-term savings, and retirement protection through the use of participating life insurance policies.
With regard to our agents, we believe that every full time agent that works with us should net a minimum of six figures a year. For this reason, we offer very competitive contracts with exclusive carriers and strong renewals on our products. The sales training provided at Y-U is very structured and places all of our agents in a position to be successful. In addition, the lead program allows all agents to have qualified asset protection leads meant to supplement your business. We want our agents helping more clients than they ever dreamed possible, while also enjoying true financial independence. If you truly enjoy helping people and believe that you deserve to be paid what you are worth, Y-U is the place for you.