Reporting directly to the Senior Mobile App Developer, this role requires someone who has insight into new technologies and an innovative approach as to how these technologies could be used to push our product forward to help maintain our competitive advantage. As one of the initial key hires in this department, you’ll need to be hands-on with mobile app development across either iOS or Android and monitor reliability and performance of all supporting systems
As a Junior Mobile App Developer you will:
- Break down complex problems into steps that drive development delivery.
- Ensure that high-quality software is produced, and best practice is followed.
- Hands-on with mobile app development across the core customer-facing apps, including building integration into our extended IoT eco-system.
- Managing different challenges every day; from defining solutions, investing performance and troubleshooting issues, to building new products.
- Work with the Senior Developer to manage and scale the current technology stack.
- Work with external security testers for software security testing.
- Review, comment and assure functional and non-functional requirements for customer-facing and internal SaaS applications.
- Analysis and testing of third-party tools for integration where appropriate.
- Current experience as an accomplished mobile app developer in either iOS or Android
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
- Experience in CI/CD services, Git, Confluence, Jira
- (Beneficial) Knowledge of integration with Microsoft Azure Serverless offerings
- Worked in a similar role.
- Ability to evolve with a rapidly changing environment and anticipate changes in technology