Reporting directly to the Senior Frontend Developer, this role requires someone who has insight into new technologies and an innovative approach as to how these technologies could be used to push our product forward to keep competitive advantage. As one of the initial key hires in this department, you’ll need to be hands-on with front-end development, monitor reliability and performance of all internal systems to suggest improvements and manage software development projects by delivering requirements, to budget and agreed timelines.
As a Junior Web Developer you will:
- Break down complex problems into steps that drive development delivery.
- Production of high-quality software is produced, and best practice is followed.
- Hands-on with front-end development across the core solution services, including building IoT solutions.
- Managing different challenges every day; from performance and troubleshooting, to building the new products.
- Work with the Senior Developer to manage and scale the current technology stack.
- Work with external security testers for software security testing.
- Review, comment and assure functional and non-functional requirements for customer-facing and internal SaaS applications.
- Analysis and testing of third-party tools for integration where appropriate.
- Current experience as an accomplished Web Developer using frameworks such as VueJS, React or Angular.
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
- Experience of CI/CD, Git, Confluence, Jira
- Experience of integration with the following technologies: - Understanding of Microsoft Identity and Access Management products such including Azure AD or AD B2C - Microsoft Azure Operational and Monitoring tools, including Azure Monitor, App Insights and Log Analytics
- Worked in a similar role.
- Ability to evolve with a rapidly changing environment and anticipate changes in technology