Week in Review: November 12, 2018
Every Monday, we bring our members a digest of noteworthy personnel changes and an update from The Org HQ. Please send us feedback about this update or anything else at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last week, we reached a big milestone with more than 5,000 org charts on The Org. We want to take this opportunity to thank you for supporting our mission to make organizations more transparent. Thousands of people are using The Org every day to explore organizational charts and to stay updated on personnel changes.
Check out our latest blog post about The People That Run Uber and see Uber’s updated org chart here. It’s been a year since Dara Khosrowshahi took over the reins at Uber following a tumultuous period that started when a former engineer went public with allegations of systemic sexism and harassment at the company. Travis Kalanick ultimately stepped down and Khosrowshahi took over as CEO. It seems that Uber has finally found the executive team that can take the company public in 2019.
Noteworthy personnel changes:
- Tesla picks telco executive Robyn Denholm to replace Elon Musk as chairman (TechCrunch)
- Softbank Hires a Veteran Corporate Image Maker (New York Times)
- Virgin Hyperloop One has new CEO & Board Chairman (TechCrunch)
- Ex-Intel chief Brian Krzanich joins CDK Global as its CEO (CNBC)
- GV partner Joe Kraus named Lime's first COO (TechCrunch)
We really appreciate all the feedback and support from the community and rest assured that we’re hard at work every day trying to make your experience even better. Have a great week!
❤️ The Org Team