Bill Gates' work experience includes the following roles and positions:
- Chief Executive Officer at HashLynx Inc. starting in October 2022.
- Managing Member at Blue Hill Advisory Partners LLC, where they served as an Executive Advisor and provided strategic guidance to small and medium cap companies. Bill held this role from April 2019.
- Independent Board Member at Steele Creek Capital Corporation starting in September 2020.
- Strategic Advisor at Quest Patent Research Corporation starting in February 2021.
- Advisory Board Member at Dependalite LLC starting in February 2020.
- Managing Director - Head of Corporate Finance, DCM & ECM at Capital One from an unspecified date in 2014 until 2019.
- Managing Director - Head of Americas Loan Syndicate at RBS from an unspecified date in 2010 until 2014.
- Managing Director at UBS from an unspecified date in 2006 until 2010.
- Managing Director at Merrill Lynch from an unspecified date in 2003 until 2006.
- Managing Director at Lehman Brothers from an unspecified date in 1994 until 2002.
Bill Gates has attended Harvard Business School in 2021, where they completed a Fintech Shortcourse. Bill also pursued a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree from Columbia University without specific start and end dates. Furthermore, Bill Gates obtained a Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree from Dartmouth College, with no further details regarding the field of study or timeline. Additionally, they received a certification in Cyrptocurrency from the MIT Media Lab in October 2021.
October, 2022 - present