QEDIT is looking for a VP Engineering to join its leadership team and help advise on technical, engineering, product, and sales strategy.
QEDIT is a Privacy-Enhancing Technology provider that helps companies collaborate on sensitive data without sharing it. Founded by a world-class team of seasoned tech entrepreneurs and guided by a scientific advisory board that includes renowned experts in the field of zero-knowledge proof cryptography, the QEDIT team is comprised of top-tier, cryptographic researchers and developers from a range of leading institutions. The World Economic Forum has recognized QEDIT as a “Technology Pioneer,” and Crunchbase included QEDIT in their top fifty list of hottest tech companies for 2019. QEDIT closed a series A round with strategic partners in the US and China. We are expanding and looking for talents to join us on this exciting journey. Now the big question is: do you want in?
Your next adventure awaits here
- Technical leader, you develop QEDIT’s technical strategy with company leadership, engineering, research, product, and sales teams
- Technology strategist, you participate in the formation of our global vision by developing and maintaining the technical roadmap, product features, innovations, delivery timeline, and systems architecture
- Caring and fairly demanding manager, you directly supervise the technical staff, and while you like to stay hands-on, you know how to rely on a strong team
- Acting as the company CISO, you have a world-class mastering of information privacy practices, can drive compliance processes, and security is your obsession
The perfect match
- Graduated from an engineering school or university in Computer Sciences, you have at least eight years of professional experience
- Privacy enthusiast, you have an expert understanding of cryptography and PETs (zero-knowledge proofs, homomorphic encryption, multi-party computation, etc.)
- You are or were a CTO, VP or Tech lead in a startup that had a product actually running and you are able to build a system from scratch
- Hands-on programmer, you have solid experience in a Linux environment utilizing technologies like Dockers, SQL, concurrency, and cloud infrastructures
We’ll make a good team if…
- Agility is your motto: you are at ease with moving targets and changing environments
- You are able to talk to both clients and tech teams, and lead a staff of 5-6 top developers and cryptographers
- Without using Google, you know what Q.E.D. means, possibly even 2 different meanings
Join QEDIT now!
- Great office location in Tel Aviv, and sharp and motivated peers who can’t wait to meet you 🙂
- Competitive full-time compensation
- Work in an inclusive, nurturing team where you’re valued as a person, not just as a worker
Want to know more?