3DLOOK’s AI-powered mobile scanning solution for e-commerce companies enables consumers to find the right size/fit and visualize what clothing looks like on them before purchase, after uploading just 2 photos of themselves from any smartphone.
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at 3DLOOK.
We are on a mission to bring deeper levels of personalization to the consumer shopping experience by turning body data into business intelligence and remove the challenge of fit communication between consumers and the places they love to shop.
We are result-oriented enthusiasts who work tirelessly to build technology that has the potential to transform the fashion industry and how we shop online. We combine expertise and experience and work together to deliver outstanding results for our clients.
This is a great opportunity for you to shape the growth, development and culture of an exciting and very fast-growing company in the retail market
We are looking for a Frontend Team Lead, who besides having technical expertise and knowledge in the Frontend domain, is keen on leading and developing a team, as well as ensuring their execution and quality towards achieving the goals collectively. You have the confidence and experience to make key decisions when it comes to technical direction or choices, and not afraid to take calculated risks.
- 5+ years of engineering experience;
- Advanced communication skills with a focus on improving individual team member and overall team performance 2+ years;
- Strong knowledge and experience with React and Angular;
- Solid understanding of REST architecture, microservices architecture, common patterns;
- Experience with Continuous Integration (e.g. Jenkins);
- Experienced in producing unit test coverage for application code;
- Code review process organization experience;
- Strong leadership skills and experience with leading the team in agile development environment;
- Ability to provide the most efficient technical solutions from an architectural point of view;
- Good written and spoken English. Nice to have:
- Experience of any of the server-side web application development languages (PHP, Python, Node.js);
- Experience with Postgresql, MongoDB;
- You’re no stranger to TDD, Mocha, Jasmine;
- E-commerce experience.
- Lead development of new services and features according to requirements;
- Coach, and manage a small engineering team;
- Overview and choose new technologies useful for product and speed of development;
- Reviewing the code by other team members and setting internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices;
- Modernize codebase to improve overall team efficiency and use modern approaches to development;
- Participate in technical meetings with customers and stakeholders.