Kristin Bruun Olesen's work experience includes:
- Currently working as the VP Legal and Contracts at AKVA group since January 2023.
- Previously served as a Senioradvokat at Advokatfirmaet Selmer AS from January 2022 to January 2023.
- Prior to that, worked as a Fast advokat / Lawyer at Advokatfirmaet Selmer AS from June 2020 to January 2022.
- Worked as a Manager / Fast advokat at PwC Norway from May 2017 to May 2020.
- Also worked as a Manager / Advokatfullmektig at PwC Norway from October 2015 to May 2017.
- Started their career as a Senior Associate / Advokatfullmektig at PwC Norway from June 2013 to September 2015.
- Previously, served roles as the Secretary General, Norwegian Tax Appeal Board, Foreign Tax Affairs and Legal Adviser at Central Office - Foreign Tax Affairs from March 2010 to June 2013.
Kristin Bruun Olesen's education history is as follows:
In 2022, they attended Saïd Business School at the University of Oxford, focusing on SelmerPro 2022. There is no information about a specific degree.
From 2008 to 2009, they pursued an LLM in Maritime Law at the University of Southampton.
Between 2003 and 2008, they studied at the University of Bergen (UiB), completing a Master in Laws (Master i Rettsvitenskap). The field of study is unspecified.
Kristin began their undergraduate education at the University of Bergen (UiB) in 2000, focusing on the Faculty of Natural Sciences. However, the specific degree they obtained is not mentioned.
In 1999, they studied Biomedical Sciences at James Cook University for a year.
Kristin'ssecondary education took place at St. Olav vgs. Stavanger from 1996 to 1999. Kristin earned an International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB) during this time.
View in org chart
View in org chart
January, 2023 - present