Biobot is searching for a Head of Marketing to help design our brand, grow our community, and formalize the company voice.
Biobot is searching for a Head of Marketing to help design our brand, grow our community, and formalize the company voice. You’ll be responsible for product marketing, design and branding, press and media communications, and generally increasing awareness of Biobot and our mission to transform wastewater infrastructure into public health observatories.
- Lead, oversee, and implement the Biobot brand across all touchpoints of the company.
- Lead all brand work with contractors and agencies.
- Increase company exposure. Identify relevant publications and communities we want to be part of and grow company awareness across a number of different audiences.
- Come up with creative ideas to help people better understand the field of wastewater epidemiology. Help establish Biobot as a valued voice in WWE thought leadership.
- Measure company/brand awareness and perception. You’ll help us collect and act on data and feedback to inform future initiatives.
- You are creative and experimental. You’re excited to be disruptive.
- You have a keen eye for design.
- You are passionate about technology and science. You’re excited about working with a highly technical team.
- You are a storyteller. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are highly collaborative and a team player.
- You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, hyper-growth environment.
- 6+ years of relevant experience.
- A background in design through education and/or employment.
- A strong portfolio on brand, communications, and marketing.
- Master InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- The ability to cultivate strong relationships and partnerships.
- Experience developing campaigns across earned, owned, and paid channels.
- Previous experience at a high growth pre- Series B startup. Ideally B2B.
- Previous branding / marketing experience in healthcare or public health a plus.
- Competitive compensation & options.
- Flexible time off policy.
- 75% healthcare coverage. Medical, dental, & vision.
- Team offsite retreats.
- Laptop and equipment.
About Biobot Analytics
Our mission is to transform wastewater infrastructure into public health observatories.
Biobot Analytics is a wastewater epidemiology company and uses technology developed at MIT to measure human health in sewage (based on what is excreted in urine and stool) to understand population health in cities. We first launched an opioid product to support government and public health officials in responding to the opioid epidemic, and have recently launched a Covid19 product to estimate the scope of the outbreak in communities. We are operating in almost 400 communities across 42 states, and generating Covid19 case estimates for over 10% of the U.S. population.
Inspired by the potential of wastewater epidemiology, we are the first company in the world to bring wastewater epidemiology to market. We are VC backed by top investors including The Engine, DCVC, Y Combinator and Homebrew.
Battling the drug epidemic and now the Covid19 outbreak is just the beginning - we’re transforming sewage into a data asset and building a public health database. Eventually, Biobot will be an early warning system for disease, a map of nutrition disparities, and more. Headquartered in the Boston area with an office in NYC, we aim to create the bedrock of human health infrastructure and smart cities in countries across all six continents.