Capchase is an early-stage startup radically transforming how SaaS & other recurring revenue companies fund their growth by allowing them to receive upfront cash for contracts they sign with customers. We are shaping a new way for recurring revenue companies to finance their growth (it's not us who say it, it's the Wall Street Journal).
To carry out this mission, we've received $190M+ in funding from some of the best VCs in the business like Bling Capital (Airtable, Gitlab, Lyft, Square…), SciFI (Stripe, Brex...), Caffeinated (OpenDoor, Airtable…) and most recently QED - one of the best fintech investors on the planet with 19 unicorns in their portfolio. Come help us become the 20th!
We are looking for a talented and motivated Product Marketing Lead to help us become the worldwide top-of-mind solution for SaaS financing. Full stop. You'll work alongside exceptional professionals and very close to the founding team. The Marketing team at Capchase is responsible for distilling market insights, building a recognisable and respected brand, and arming the Sales and Customer Success teams with the best materials.
🚀 The Job
- The Product team at Capchase is extremely customer-centric, and as such it needs constant feedback from clients. The marketing team should be instrumental in collecting market intel and getting rid of the noise to present actionable and specific feedback to the Product team and Capchase as a whole.
- As Product Marketing Lead, you will help us to communicate the value of our products in the way that founders and CFOs want to hear about them. You will spark a fire in the Tech world by becoming the first preacher of the new financing paradigm.
- You will collaborate closely with New Business and Product teams to design new marketing strategies for current and future products. From developing product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas to promotional programs to drive interest and sales - you will have full definition and execution ownership.
- As Peter Drucker put it: "What gets measured, gets managed." You will establish a clear distribution strategy with specific weight allocation on each channel, and most importantly, you will learn from performance to fine-tune the strategy over time.
- Marketing is one of the largest budgets in any high-growth startup. You will establish short- and long-term budgeting needs for your team and will make sure that every $ is allocated in the best possible way.
- The best external marketing starts with a stellar internal marketing. Anyone at Capchase, specially the Sales and Customer Success teams, should be brand evangelist and subjectmatter experts. You'll make sure that everyone drinks a cup of Capchase every morning.
🧠 The Requirements
- 3+ years of experience in Product Marketing.
- Experience in a high growth B2B setting.
- Proven project management skills. People can rely on you getting things shipped end to end.
- You have participated in new product launches.
- You have experience working with and building a global brand. Especially in niche / novel markets.
- You are able to deal with complexity and uncertainty in a pragmatic way.
💡 Extra Credit
- Experience in SaaS companies or fintech is a huge plus.
- Past roles or interests in Product Management or Finance are helpful.
- You have a couple nice stories about very successful campaigns.
📊 Useful info
- Offices in NYC and Madrid
- 100% remote if you wish so
- All the usual perks
- Significant stock ownership
If interested, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.