Visualize the past, present, and future of your organization.
We're building ChartHop to be the best people software on the planet. Are you excited about helping companies scale effectively and intentionally? Are you interested in joining an early stage company and wearing many hats?
In this role you will collaborate closely with engineering, design and customer-facing teams to build delightful software that reimagines org management. As ChartHop’s first product manager you will have the opportunity to help define strategy and process to scale our growing tech organization. This role reports into the VP of Engineering.
You may be a good fit if:
- You can think in terms of the big picture, but deliver on the details
- You have a nose for great products, and advocate for new features with qualitative and quantitative reasoning
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- You communicate with empathy and exceptional precision
- You are technical enough to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions alike
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement
- 4+ years product management experience
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Statistics or equivalent experience
- Curiosity and enthusiasm for talking to end users and understanding their world
- Recognized as a collaborative and influential leader; a great partner to all functions
- Strong track record of owning end-to-end initiatives and launching impactful products
- Exceptional product sense and strategic thinking
- Strong organizational and analytical skills