About the opportunity
The Professional Services (“PS”) Senior Operations Analyst - NA will play a critical role in the CX organization, helping to improve the Professional Services operational infrastructure including PS tools, systems, and analytics. This internal facing role requires a candidate who is highly analytical with the ability to synthesize data and make sound business recommendations to the team. The candidate must be self-directed, well organized, detail-oriented, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. This role reports to the Director of Customer Success Operations.
What to expect?
- Professional Services Sales Processes
- Assist in the improvement and implementation of processes for a smooth end-to-end Professional Services sales process/lifecycle.
- Help to drive discipline and accuracy around Services metrics reporting.
- Help to develop and implement effective cross-functional processes.
- Be willing to jump in to create processes and procedures to support new Service offerings.
- Be familiar with basic contracting principles and processes.
- Reporting & Analytics
- Be conversationally comfortable with Professional Services metrics.
- Support Professional Services analytics, reporting, and forecasting on a monthly, quarterly, and ad-hoc basis.
- Assist with quarterly and yearly planning processes.
- Create reports & dashboards within Salesforce.com, Google Sheets, and the Professional Services Automation tool. Translate data into insights and action.
- Create and analyze key insights from forecasts, key business drivers, trends, and operating metrics for Professional Services.
- Collaborate on strategic reporting processes.
- Assist with day-to-day activities supported by Customer Success Operations.
- Be the go-to expert on Professional Services data and tools.
- Keep Professional Services documentation up-to-date and relevant in company Wiki.
- Work with the Director of Customer Success Operations and key Professional Services leaders on critical operational projects.
- Work with cross-functional teams including Sales Operations, Legal, and Finance.
What you need to be successful?
- BS/BA in a related field
- 5+ years experience in Operations Management (SAAS preferred)
- An understanding of KPI’s and metrics used in Professional Services
- Admin level proficiency and/or Power User experience with Professional Services Automation tools such as Clarizen, Kimble, OpenAir or FinancialForce
- Advanced skills in Google Sheets or MS Excel (pivotcharts, vLookup)
- Salesforce.com reporting experience
- Operational process experience
- Strong analytical skills
What’s in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Generous time-off policy that rivals the best companies in tech
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career, with extra days off
- Plus, Contentful socks! Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful powers digital experiences for 28% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our content platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Spotify, Urban Outfitters, Jack in the Box, The British Museum, Xoom and Lenovo use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and are backed by over $150 million in funding from top-tier venture capital firms like Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 350 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco and distributed locations around the world.
“Everyone is welcome here” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed. We look forward to your application!
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby acknowledge and accept the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal data as described therein.