We are looking for a reliable and trustworthy internship/trainee supervisor to join our team. You will assist with supporting young people in our internship and trainee program. As a supervisor, you will deal with young people aged 16-25, guiding them through the institute with the hiring head of the department where they enrolled in the job position.
- Support the Head of Human Resources in the planning, developing, and executing of the internship and trainee program. Develop an internal internship/trainee strategy and work with the team to execute the plan.
- Provide invaluable advice to the interns and trainees, collaborate with leadership to enhance the internship and trainee program, and embed practical internship and trainee engagement into the everyday.
- High school diploma or equivalent or demonstrable experience (thinking/working level) with additional knowledge in the Technical ICT or management training field.
- Experience with interns and trainee is a plus.
- A security clearance to work with younger people.
We believe that you develop best when you are doing something you enjoy and at which you are good. Depending on your knowledge and interests, we will work with you to see how we can help you further in the direction in which you would like to develop and/or specialize.
What do we offer
Wherever your personal goal is to make your routine as a volunteer impactful, enjoyable, exciting, and comfortable, you can choose if you want to work remotely or from our office in the Netherlands. You'll receive a set of benefits to improve your work experience. They include a flexible schedule, a multicultural environment with colleagues in the Netherlands, a vibrant and dynamic organizational culture, and free access to our online learning platform as you help build a better society.