🎯 What We Do:
Lawtrades is building legal infrastructure for the Internet. We are creating tools that help lawyers engage in the remote work economy and doing the difficult-but-necessary work of building an internet-first global workforce so companies can easily scale their legal operations. Our customers are legal departments in some of the world’s most innovative tech companies, while our lawyers are some of the world’s most impressive and credentialed. At its core, we match great legal talent to our customers, and great opportunities with our lawyers, faster than anyone else. Come shape law, technology, and the future of work!
💼 Job Description:
We're looking for a Product Designer to take charge in creating ultra-usable mobile app designs for the Lawtrades user base to have everything on the web, into the palm of their hand. Here, you'll be working closely with the Product, Sales and Operations teams, you will synthesize business goals with user needs, yielding clean, user-focused designs.
💥 What We Need Your Help With:
- Create design concepts and frameworks to determine the best product direction
- Lead product brainstorm sessions with cross-functional product team
- Work closely with product management and engineers to suggest improvements for products and processes
- Employ design concepts into functional prototypes for web, iOS, and Android
- Perform research on product technologies and structures to implement into design concepts
- Maintain up-to-date on current industry trends and market conditions
- Modify and revise existing app designs to meet changing preferences
🔍 What We Look For:
- Strong knowledge of the industry and market trends
- Relevant work experience as a product designer is preferred
- Excellent eye for aesthetic design and appeal
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering or simiar field
- Experience working with mobile platforms (iOS and Android)
⭐️Nice to have:
- Portfolio spanning both mobile and web platforms
- 2+ years of experience designing products for mobile, ideally in a tech, startup or enterprise environment
🦄 Some Perks and Benefits We Offer:
Lawtrades has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.
We believe diversity, inclusion, and belonging as key components of building the legal workforce of the future.