Lingokids is a well-funded, fast-growing edtech startup changing the face of early childhood language education. We’ve taught over two million kids in 170 countries since our launch last year.
Lingokids is looking for a Content Marketing Executive to join our Brand & Communications team! If you’re a multi-tasking, data-driven, problem-solving professional with a soft spot for high quality content for kids & families, we think it’s time we met.
The projects you’ll work on will be the first point of touch for millions of parents with our Lingokids brand and our mission: Helping parents raise amazing kids.
Are you ready to Playwork™ with us?
As Content Marketing Executive, you’ll be an integral part of the Brand & Communications team, reporting to our Sr. Content Marketing Manager.
You’ll support the Content Marketing team by growing our YouTube channels, increasing traffic to our website by creating quality content for our blog and other SEO improvements, and by monitoring, tracking, and reporting our main content marketing KPIs.
Some of the most challenging and exciting things of this role are:
- Playing a major part in making our YouTube flywheel take off with the goal of increasing brand awareness and Lingokids app customers coming from YouTube.
- Managing our day-to-day operation of multiple YouTube channels:
- Handling creation and optimization of YouTube metadata, testing thumbnails and different types of video content, making sure each video is adding its maximum value to the channel.
- Building marketing plans for YouTube premiers, making sure all assets are delivered on time, creatively sound and on brand.
- Handling regular live streaming sessions and the creation of content-compilations
- Building growth strategies to increase number of subscribers per channel.
- Work with our data analyst to establish reporting and benchmarks.
- Monitoring competitor channels & websites
- Staying informed on YouTube & SEO updates, trends and new requirements.
- Participate in content marketing projects, connecting with our product and content teams to provide support for seasonal campaigns, content launches, PR and social media.
- Maintain our corporate website updated: creating blog posts, seasonal campaign + partner landing pages
- Account management of our external partners in relation to SEO projects or the development of additional features for our web page.
Are you our Content Marketing Executive?
- You have been working for minimum 2 years in a similar position, bringing relevant experience managing YouTube channels with over 100k subscribers.
- You have an excellent understanding of YouTube studio analytics.
- You have a proven track record of exceeding quantitative and qualitative YouTube audience measurement goals through optimization and AB testing.
- You’re proficient in On-page SEO, but you also know the basics of Off-page and Technical SEO (basic level HTML)
- We’d appreciate previous experience with Wordpress.
- You are very empathetic and put yourself into the shoes of parents & teachers, looking for quality content.
- You love monitoring, tracking, analysing and creating reports of our main KPIs & OKRs.
- You have the ability to handle multiple assignments under deadline pressure.
- Excellent English written and spoken.
Optional, but great:
- You’re familiar with best practices for YouTube channels directed to kids.
- You have a sweet spot for parenting content and kids media.
- English is a must. We are a multicultural team and we are providing a service in English so, we don't care about certificates but we expect you to be able to communicate fluently.
If you think you don't tick all the boxes, we'd still love to hear from you. Nobody checks every box, and we are looking for someone excited to join the team.