Mav Farm is seeking a world-class computer vision expert to join our team in developing next generation products and platforms doing research and engineering at scale. We're applying cutting-edge computer vision algorithms to a wide range of media understanding challenges at Mav Farm.
- Develop novel and accurate computer vision algorithms and systems, leveraging deep learning and machine learning on big data resources.
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of various deployed systems.
- Collaborate with team members from the level of prototyping to the level of production.
- 5+ years of experience in building, leading and specializing in large-scale commercial computer vision projects from the level of researching a prototype to the level of production.
- C/C++ rapid programming on Linux OS.
- Experienced with training deep neural networks, prototyping in scripting languages like MATLAB, python, math performance libs (e.g. IPP, MKL), CPU optimization methods (e.g. assembly SIMD instructions)
- Published projects in the fields of machine learning, deep learning and/or computer vision.
- Experience with developing on mobile/embedded platforms, e.g., CoreML (Vision Framework), etc.