Liz Lockhart has a diverse work experience, starting with their current role as Chief of Staff at Performica, a company that provides performance management solutions. In this role, they facilitate organizational outcomes across teams.
Liz is also a Member of the Chief of Staff Network, where they likely engages with other professionals in similar roles.
Prior to their current positions, Liz Lockhart worked as a Writer In Residence at Black & White Zebra, contributing articles to publications and responding to feedback from editors.
Liz also served as an Adjunct Instructor & Learning Lab Facilitator at the University of Portland, where they designed and delivered a graduate-level course in Operations Leadership.
At Smarsh, Liz held various roles, including Sr. Director of Project Management, leading growth, alignment, and change within the company. Liz also served as Director of the Project Management Organization, managing cross-functional initiatives, and as a Program Manager, leading change programs across different product and people-focused lifecycles. Additionally, they were a Project Manager, responsible for a strategic customer-facing initiative.
Prior to Smarsh, Liz worked at CLEAResult as a Sr. Technology Procurement & Project Specialist, where they developed and managed all Corporate IT Procurement activities. Liz also worked as a Technical Support Specialist II & Procurement Specialist, ensuring customer satisfaction and managing incident requests.
Liz'scareer started at Apple as a Specialist, responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience and recommending solutions to meet customer needs.
Overall, Liz Lockhart's work experience demonstrates their expertise in organizational outcomes, project management, leadership, procurement, and customer service.
Liz Lockhart's education history is as follows:
- From 2021 to 2024, Liz attended the University of Southern California and obtained a Doctor of Education - EdD degree in Organizational Change and Leadership.
- Liz also holds a Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) degree in Strategy and Innovation Management, which they obtained from the University of Portland. The specific years of enrollment and completion are not provided.
- Additionally, Liz earned a BBA degree in Operations and Technology Management from the University of Portland. The exact years of study are not mentioned.
- Liz participated in the Summer Session of Asian Studies in Tokyo, Japan, organized by Sophia University. However, the degree obtained is not specified.
In terms of additional certifications, Liz has acquired several notable certifications, including:
- K1 Advanced Management Program from K1 Investment Management in October 2020.
- ICP-ACC Certified Professional Agile Coach from ICAgile in April 2020.
- Professional Training and Facilitation Certificate from The Bob Pike Group in October 2019.
- ITIL v3 and 4 Foundations (ITIL) from AXELOS Global Best Practice in March 2019.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) from the Project Management Institute in March 2020.
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) from the Project Management Institute in August 2019.
- Social-Behavioral Human Subjects certification from the CITI Program in January 2023.
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification from HRCI in July 2021.
- Certified Advanced ScrumMaster (A-CSM) from the Scrum Alliance in February 2020.
- Certified Agile Leadership (CAL1) from the Scrum Alliance in July 2018.
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP-SM) from the Scrum Alliance in April 2020.
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) from the Scrum Alliance in March 2017.
- TTI Success Insights 12 Driving Forces® Certified from TTI Success Insights in October 2019.
- TTI Success Insights DISC Certified from TTI Success Insights in October 2019.
View in org chart
View in org chart
March, 2023 - present