3DLOOK’s AI-powered mobile scanning solution for e-commerce companies enables consumers to find the right size/fit and visualize what clothing looks like on them before purchase, after uploading just 2 photos of themselves from any smartphone.
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at 3DLOOK.
We are on a mission to bring deeper levels of personalization to the consumer shopping experience by turning body data into business intelligence and remove the challenge of fit communication between consumers and the places they love to shop.
We are result-oriented enthusiasts who work tirelessly to build technology that has the potential to transform the fashion industry and how we shop online. We combine expertise and experience and work together to deliver outstanding results for our clients.
This is a great opportunity for you to shape the growth, development, and culture of an exciting and very fast-growing company in the retail market
- 3+ years of experience in a related field;
- Demonstrated history of driving and delivering analytics models and solutions;
- Deep knowledge of fundamentals of machine learning, data mining, and statistical predictive modeling, and extensive experience applying these methods to real-world problems;
- Strong skills in software prototyping and engineering with expertise in applicable programming and analytics languages (Python, R) and various open-source machine learning and analytics packages to generate deliverable modules and prototype demonstrations of their work;
- The breadth of skills and experience in machine learning — diverse types of data, diverse data sources, different types of learning models, diverse learning settings;
- Demonstrated ability to propose novel solutions to problems, performing experiments to show the feasibility of their solutions and working to refine the solutions into a real-world context.
- Feature extraction & training models of various types (mostly predictive modeling);
- Works directly with the core team to understand, implement and propose various use cases;
- Provide recommendations that helps the core team to focus on the bottlenecks;
- Drive innovation by exploring new experimentation methods and statistical techniques that could sharpen or speed up our product decision-making processes;
- Develop and deploy testing hypotheses and analyze test results, providing the necessary analytical rigor to ensure data quality, consistency, repeatability, and accuracy of insights;
- Interacts with engineering teams and ensures that solutions meet customer requirements in terms of functionality, performance, availability, scalability, and reliability.