3DLOOK’s AI-powered mobile scanning solution for e-commerce companies enables consumers to find the right size/fit and visualize what clothing looks like on them before purchase, after uploading just 2 photos of themselves from any smartphone.
We are on a mission to bring deeper levels of personalization to the consumer shopping experience by turning body data into business intelligence and remove the challenge of fit communication between consumers and the places they love to shop.
We are result-oriented enthusiasts who work tirelessly to build technology that has the potential to transform the fashion industry and how we shop online. We combine expertise and experience and work together to deliver outstanding results for our clients.
This is a great opportunity for you to shape the growth, development and culture of an exciting and very fast-growing company in the retail market
We are looking for an extraordinary talent to join our Marketing team and to take the responsibility for our marketing activities and their fulfillment. Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, who is an artist of digital marketing, passionate about the consumer and tech .
If you are excited about being part of a company who is disrupting the fashion industry and pioneering new shopping experiences for consumers, we’d love to meet you!
- Experience with B2B tech products (1 year +)
- Experience in the fashion industry would be a plus
- Experience with website management and all major digital marketing channels
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen eye on improving acquisition costs
- Exceptional communication and project management skills
- 3+ years of proven work experience as a digital marketing manager, B2B growth, lead generation manager or similar positions
- Manage the 3DLOOK’s website, work over CRO and optimize website’s performance, collaborate with SEO specialist to ensure top ranking positions
- Build, plan, optimize and grow existing digital marketing channels; identify, evaluate and execute activities to drive traffic and conversions
- Identify market trends and brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through various channels
- Plan and execute paid marketing campaigns across a variety of channels, in addition to running experiments to optimize performance
- Developing clear messaging and creative briefs for paid ads strategy.
- Oversee the company’s attendance at online events
- Help marketing and sales departments with presentations and other marketing activities.
What we offer
- Stock option plan;
- Investment in your growth and self-development;
- Competitive compensation;
- 20 working days of paid vacations and paid sick leaves;
- 10 remote days each month and one remote month from another country per year;
- Foreign language classes inhouse and communication with native speakers;
- Online fitness with a corporate trainer;
- Modern and conveniently located offices with good working conditions;
- Corporate, social, and cultural events.