Astrid E. B. Bekkeheien has extensive work experience in various roles and industries. In 2001, they started working as a Tilknyttet agent Ansvarlig at Pareto PPN AS, where they stayed until 2008. From 2008 to 2009, they worked as the Handelsansvarlig at Kron AS. Astrid E. B. then became the Administrasjonssjef at OX Norge from 2009 to 2013. In 2014, Astrid became a Styremedlem at Bryne FK, a role they held until 2016. From 2016 to 2017, they worked as a Styremedlem at ATEC AS. In 2012, they joined Norsk Familieøkonomi as both an Administrasjon & Prosjektleder and Styrereferent, and stayed there until 2020. In 2017, they also became a Styremedlem Rogaland at Norges Fotballforbund, a role they held until 2022. Additionally, Astrid held the role of Styremedlem at Bekkis Bar AS starting in 2020. Astrid E. B. is currently the Administration Manager Head Office & Executive Personal Assistant to the CEO at AKVA group ASA, a position they have held since April 2020.
Astrid E. B. Bekkeheien's education history is as follows:
- In 2020, they received Project Management Training from AKVA group ASA.
- In 2019, they completed the Fotballeder 3 kurs at Norges Fotballforbund Rogaland.
- In 2018, they attended the Fotballeder 2 kurs at Norges Fotballforbund Rogaland.
- Also in 2018, they completed the Process Leader training at Team og ledelse, specializing in Process Leadership.
- In 2014, they became an Authorized Board Member at Styreforeningen.
- In the same year, they finished the Fotballeder 1 kurs at Norges fotballforbund Rogaland.
- From 1991 to 1993, they studied Data, Telecommunications, and Information Processing at Telematikkskolen.
- From 1987 to 1990, they attended Time videregående skole, focusing on Trade and Office - Information Technology.
View in org chart
View in org chart
April, 2020 - present