Alida believes in a world where customers are the ultimate source of truth. A world where the best business decisions are those made with customers, not for them. That's why Alida created the world's first CXM and insights platform to turn customer truth into action. For over 20 years, iconic brands like BuzzFeed, LinkedIn, and Red Bull have chosen Alida, formerly Vision Critical, as their secret weapon. Alida’s unique approach of coupling broad feedback with deep insights creates meaningful and lasting customer relationships and builds brands that stand the test of time.
Alida believes in a world where customers are the ultimate source of truth. A world where the best business decisions are those made with customers, not for them. That's why Alida created the world's first CXM and insights platform to turn customer truth into action. For over 20 years, iconic brands like Buzzfeed, LinkedIn and Red Bull have chosen Alida, formerly Vision Critical, as their secret weapon. Alida's unique approach of coupling broad feedback with deep insights creates meaningful and lasting customer relationships and builds brands that stand the test of time.
Follow us at www.alida.com and engage with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Equally important to the success of our business are our people. We couldn't do what we do without our awesome Lider's and look forward to welcoming a new Lider, you to our Alida family. Join us and let's make a difference together.
**Customer Success Manager **
In this role, you champion the power of our platform to help organizations build better products, deliver better services and achieve better business outcomes. You are the day-to-day contact for our customers and are responsible for driving customer adoption and success, educating them on best practices that enable them to drive stronger and more engaged customer relationships through our platform. Beyond the day-to-day, you will be supporting our customers by inspiring them to think about how our platform can support their broader business needs (profiling their customers, developing strategic marketing content, delving deeper into new product opportunities or customer loyalty). And, don’t worry, we will train you on making these connections. Take a look below at the skills we want you to have.
- Develop and manage value-based relationships with roughly 10-15 customers
- Maintain a real time understanding of your customers and their adoption of our platform
- Develop and maintain, in collaboration with your customers, Success Plans as the blueprint for achieving the customers objectives
- Perform regular (weekly, monthly and quarterly) reviews with customers on goals, challenges, insights and opportunities.
- Uncover risk, or latent or unexpressed needs by leading discovery sessions, asking probing questions and defining a long term account plan for growth.
Identify expansion opportunities
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell and upsell customers on additional solutions
- Working with sales (Renewal and Expansion Manager) to grow outside of your day to day contact and create new relationships with new stakeholders or individual business units
Be the leading advocate for our solutions within the customer organization
- Inspire your customers to think strategically about how our platform can support their business needs
- Understand the customer organization and how our solutions can support them build stronger engagement and intelligence with their customers
- Enable customers on best practices, and the use and benefit of our solutions to ease the adoption of our platform
Act as key point of contact for customer relationships
- Welcome and engage Alida customers at strategic and tactical levels to map customer business goals to solution outcomes delivered through our solution
- Provide superior service and support that delights our customers
- Proactively look for risk indicators and get ahead of potential issues.
- Escalate where needed, and follow-up promptly to ensure customer expectations are exceeded
Be the leading customer advocate within Alida
- Work in unison with other Alida team’s (sales, support, services, etc.) to deliver a world class customer experience
- Champion on behalf of your customers for improvements and advancement of our solutions
- Identify customer adoption challenges, CSAT risks and other indicators of churn risk
- Develop and manage remediation plans to alleviate customer challenges
Thought Leader on CS internally and externally in the organization
- Collaborate within Alida to identify opportunities to develop resources that advance our solution adoption and success of our customers
- Develop assets that assist with customer enablement (blogs, video’s, best practices, etc.)
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Post-secondary educational degree
- An Enterprise SaaS background from a fast-growing SaaS company is ideal for this role
- Minimum 4 years of experience in customer success, business development, management consulting or account management, or similar role
- Post sales software experience as a CSM or Account Manager is highly desirable
- Proven ability to work in a high energy and fast paced environment with cross-functional teams (Sales, Product, Marketing etc.)
- Ability to manage and be accountable for your book of business
- Excellent time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Strong initiative and drive to innovate
- Ability to sell ideas and concepts
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Professional (even dynamic) presence, presentation and public speaking skills.
- Gravitas, able to speak confidently in front of senior c-suites and/or larger groups to gain credibility
- Strong aptitude and passion for technology and ability/desire to learn new software
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (PPT, Word, Excel) including skills for the formatting and creative visual display of information
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
Ready to join our team?
If you are customer and people centric and are interested in helping Alida deliver on its commitments and taking your career to the next level, we invite you to apply online now.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We know there are many options in the marketplace and want to sincerely thank you for your interest, and taking the time to apply to Alida.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Alida Job Applicant CCPA Notice at Collection Last updated: January 1, 2020.
This Job Applicant CCPA Notice at Collection describes the categories of personal information that we, Alida Inc. and our corporate affiliates, collect about you as a California resident applying for a job with us, and the purposes for which we use your personal information.
We recommend that you not disclose sensitive personal characteristics (e.g., religion, philosophical or political beliefs, or financial data) in your resume/CV or any materials you initially submit in support of your application. If you provide information about others (e.g., reference contact details), please first ensure you have informed them that you will be providing their information and that they are happy for you to provide it to us.
When you submit a job application to us, we collect your name, contact details, education and work experience, contact details of your former/current employer, information about your educational background, your work and other professional experience, and any other information you voluntarily submit, such as the information you provide in an application form, CV or resume or public profile you share with us. We use these categories of information to determine your suitability for the role for which you have applied or for similar roles within the Alida group of affiliates, and contact you about your application if we have questions or would like to schedule an interview.
If your job application progresses, we may collect information that you provide during any interviews with us and, subject to applicable law, through any background or reference checks we perform on you. We use these categories of information to further evaluate your suitability for the role for which you have applied or for similar roles within the Alida group of affiliates and decide whether to extend a work offer to you.
If we extend an offer to you, we may request and collect additional information from you, such as proof of eligibility to work in country (e.g., a passport or visa), tax information, bank account information, benefits eligibility information and other information. We use these categories of information to take steps to start a work relationship with you.
We may also use any or all of the above categories of personal information to comply with applicable laws and administer our compliance with such requirements (such as under employment and immigration laws), and exercise or defend our legal rights. In the event of a proposed merger, acquisition, sale or other business transaction involving our business or its assets, we may use your personal information in ways that support or give effect to the transaction.
Job applicants who have a visual disability should please visit our accessibility plan page to request this Notice in an alternative format. Please see our Supplemental CCPA Disclosures at VC-HR@alida.com.