Alida believes in a world where customers are the ultimate source of truth. A world where the best business decisions are those made with customers, not for them. That's why Alida created the world's first CXM and insights platform to turn customer truth into action. For over 20 years, iconic brands like BuzzFeed, LinkedIn, and Red Bull have chosen Alida, formerly Vision Critical, as their secret weapon. Alida’s unique approach of coupling broad feedback with deep insights creates meaningful and lasting customer relationships and builds brands that stand the test of time.
The Team Our product team in our Toronto HQ is responsible for building solutions to enable our customers to deliver exclusive interactive experiences to their customers. These solutions enable our customers to access hard to reach audiences and build trusted relationships.
Our team works at a fast pace, loves to collaborate, and is relentlessly focused on delivering experiences, not just features. We strongly believe in the following principles:
- All for one. We win working as a team. Team productivity trumps individual productivity. We go out of our way to help each other. - Design first. We talk to our customers, and design solutions to meet their needs. - Ship It. We're all makers/builders. We believe in finishing, delivering, then iterating.
The Job As a developer on our team, you’ll work in an agile environment developing our SaaS application that helps hundreds of the world’s top brands make their products and services better. You'll play an active role in building the next generation of our platform using some of the latest technologies. We’re building a next generation customer experience platform to enable users to interact with brands they love, gain access to inside information, and drive loyalty.
What you’ll do:
- Actively look for ways to improve the Front-end UX and codebase
- Help improve our Front-end architecture
- Mentor and guide team members in technical knowledge with best coding practices.
Who you are:
- Thrive in a team environment, enjoy collaborating, and are curious about how things work
- Enjoy the creative process, finding solutions to problems, and relish building products that delight customers
- Passionate about software development and stay informed about the latest developments in the industry
- Aspire to take a high degree of code, process, and delivery responsibility
- Enthused to work in a high-paced environment where code backed by automated tests is shipped into production in as fast as a day
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience is preferred
- Minimum of four (4) year's experience as a Front-end developer building web applications
- Experience with React
- Experience developing modular user interfaces and familiarity with modern CSS frameworks, tools and workflow
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation)
- Proven understanding of the full web technology stack
- Experience with GraphQL is a plus