Encore is an interactive live music app launching soon.
Our mission is to help more artists make a living from their music by empowering them with new ways to directly monetize, engage and grow their fanbase. Artists can drop new music, chat with fans and host live shows right from their phones, and anywhere in the world. Encore also enables unique live music experiences for fans, with opportunities to connect with their favorite musicians and discover new music.
Co-Founded by Kid Cudi, Jon Gray and Ian Edelman, we’re backed by global investment firm Battery Ventures. You can read more about us in Rolling Stone, Billboard, and Complex and sign up to join our private beta at www.clapforencore.com.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Collaborate with a small, tight knit team to develop a modern consumer mobile app
- Create a realtime, interactive mobile music experience with video streaming, video capture, gamification, and chat
- Solve cutting edge technical challenges through a combination of past experience and independent, technological exploration.
- Participate in all aspects of the project life-cycle, from design through release
- 5+ years experience in iOS development
- 2+ years Expertise with Audio frameworks and technologies with iOS
- Audio Units
- Core Audio
- 2+ years experience with Swift and Objective C
- Experience with functional programming
- Strong communicator who thrives in a fast-moving startup environment
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with Unity development
- Experience with Android development
- Experience with React Native development
- Experience working with API service-based architectures in REST and GraphQL
- A background in Art Direction
- A passion for music and concerts