An AI-Powered Medical Scribe that can listen, understand, and accurately summarize your medical conversations!
Doctors save lives. DeepScribe saves doctors.
Join DeepScribe and be a part of the next technological transition in health care - voice. Our goal is to empower physicians with the tools they need to improve both efficiency and efficacy, and better patient outcomes by increasing the clarity, trust, and understanding they have with their physician.
Our first product, an AI medical scribe, mimics near-human level intelligence by parsing through medical conversations and creating detailed visit summaries for physicians. With this ambient scribe technology, we have been able to save up to 3 hours a day for physicians. But this is just the beginning - come join our energetic, fast-moving team as challenge the status quo in the bogged-down health care industry, and re-think the future of practicing and receiving medicine.
As an iOS engineer at DeepScribe, you’ll be constantly thinking about how you can take the most complex, time-consuming tasks out there for physicians and turn them into simple, seamless, AI and voice-powered interfaces.
Our entire ecosystem is shaped around iOS. Our doctors use our iPhone or Watch apps to record their patient interactions and review our AI-generated notes. Hospital administration can monitor their practice through our iOS device management portal. Our in-house medical scribes use our iPad app to train the AI. Each area has its own set of challenges and you’ll be at the forecenter of them. As an iOS engineer at a rapidly growing startup, you’ll not only have a huge say in the image of our product that both our customers see - every line of code you right will be core to a physician's day-to-day workflow.
- Experience in writing native production level iOS applications
- Strong foundation in Xcode + Swift
- Experience integrating in 3rd party libraries
- Comfortable working with custom table views, collection views, networking, and other iOS frameworks
- Manage 3 applications for iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch
- Work with our AI and back-end teams to bring new features to physicians
- Constantly optimize our applications for a bug-free user experience
- Maintain a cohesive test-driven development pipeline
- Solve challenge after challenge with your limitless creativity