About the opportunity
As Customer Success Program Manager, You will work directly with a large portfolio of Contentful customers to ensure they get maximum value from our platform while delivering a great customer experience. Working in partnership with our Customer Success, Sales and Customer Experience Operations teams, you will help our customers achieve both their technical and business goals, while driving retention and growth for Contentful. You will also amplify the voice of the customer internally by driving continuous feedback into our Product, Engineering and Customer Experience teams on ways we can better serve our customers.
What to expect?
- Proactively monitor and engage customers through 1:1 and 1:many interactions across the customer journey, to drive increased value from Contentful’s platform.
- Develop, test, and implement ways to optimize customer outreach and engagement.
- Drive product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall customer health scores.
- Manage and nurture customer accounts to identify revenue expansion opportunities and ensure successful renewals.
- Translate customer insights into actionable feedback for our product and go-to-market teams
What you need to be successful?
- Experience in customer-facing roles managing a book of accounts, ideally running scaled success or 1:many initiatives in a Customer Success, Marketing or similar context.
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Strong communication, enablement, and program management skills
- Ability to understand the Contentful API, as well as the modern content management and digital experience stack
What’s in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products.
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
- Enjoy a full range of events, including workshops, Contentful-hosted meetups, guest speakers and team activities. Meet your team members from across the globe at our annual offsite.
- Get fit! We offer a variety of health and fitness classes and a discount on Urban Sports Club.
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career. Join a free German class or one of our many internal learning initiatives!
- Plus, Contentful socks! Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful powers digital experiences for 28% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our content platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Spotify, Urban Outfitters, ARD Broadcaster, The British Museum, Xoom and Lenovo use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and are backed by over $150 million in funding from top-tier venture capital firms like Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 350 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco and distributed locations around the world.
“Everyone is welcome here” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical disability or length of time spent unemployed. We look forward to your application!
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby acknowledge and accept the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal data as described therein.