Yousician is a interactive music platform for anyone to learn, play, create and teach music. Millions of people around the world use Yousician to advance their music skills and play the music they love.
At Yousician, our job is to reimagine music education, so everyone can play. We’ve built an amazing team of creative, passionate, and independent people, all working together to help millions of musicians learn, play, reach their goals, and have fun. If this sounds like the right mission for you, you’re in the right place!
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Developing the largest and fastest-growing music education app in the world is a real challenge, but very rewarding. We’re now looking for two skilled iOS developers with varied levels of experience and a strong foundation in Swift. You’ll kick-off our native UI development and define how the app is built while working alongside a talented, multi-disciplinary team!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design and build native UI application for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
WHO YOU ARE
- UIKit experience
- Swift experience
- Released iOS apps (preferably with large user bases)
Nice to have:
- Swift UI experience
- Android experience
- Unity experience
- People leadership experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- You'll have a meaningful and profound impact on the lives of millions of musicians and future musicians all around the world.
- You'll get a competitive compensation package - salary, crazy perks - and work in a modern office in the heart of Helsinki.
HOW TO APPLY
Send us your application and CV (in English). Let's make the world a more musical place together! Everyone who comes to a personal interview at our office gets a ukulele. #rockon