Marketing · Full-time · Miami, United States
The Curriculum & Content Writer primary responsibilities are to write, create, and develop training curriculum content. Edit new and existing content for grammar, punctuation, clarity of brand and overall presentation. You will use your expertise and creativity to produce content and curriculum deliverables and meet all deadlines. Examples of the types of projects would include; workbooks, slide presentations, eBooks, pdf’s, pamphlets, study materials, notes and exercises all pulled from existing works associated with the FLASHGAS brand.
● Excellent written skills with attention to detail.
● Proven ability to edit/develop educational and content training curriculum.
● Effective collaboration/communication with team members.
● High level of organization and flexibility with shifting deadlines and deliverables.
● Seeks feedback to improve existing or future training content.
● 3+ years’ of content and publishing software experience: Adobe InDesign, Adobe
Acrobat, Microsoft Office, Google Suite.
● Highly advanced, broad-based job specific knowledge generally recognized in the field.
● Applies complex / specialized knowledge to assignments.
● Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Curriculum Development, or related
degree or equivalent body of experience.
● Project Management skills and software use.
● 3+ years’ experience using Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat
● 3+ years’ experience creating web-based instructional and supplemental materials.
● Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook, image editing
software, HTML editor ability to apply principles of Universal Design for learning and comply
with the requirements of the ADA.
● 3+ years' of experience in curriculum editing/development
● Photoshop and Illustrator software a plus
● Experience with Mac operating systems
■ Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
■ Team player
■ Above average technical knowledge
■ Technical skills to utilize today’s latest educational technology advancements
■ Ability to develop relationships and establish trust quickly
■ Project management experience
■ Experience managing extensive library of existing and newly created training content
■ Experience in the continuing evaluation and improvement of courseware
■ Knowledge of Instructional System Design
■ Ability to create content from minimal oversight or instruction
■ Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
FLASHGAS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Open roles at FLASH GAS