Gartner provides fact-based consulting services, helping clients use and manage IT to enhance business performance.
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!
About this role:
Operations Specialist position responsible for support of Gartner’s client-facing tools portfolio to help fulfill our Research & Consulting Delivery strategy.
**What you’ll do: **
- Develop expertise on data processing and technology platforms required in support of Gartner Data Products
- Support analytical data models for Gartner's client-facing tools portfolio, including inputs, outputs, comparative methodologies and data visualizations
- Leverage enterprise survey platforms to build and manage research surveys, including creation of questions, survey logic, validation and management of all data generated
- Generate client deliverables presenting key research insights and data analysis
- Analyze and review all client deliverables to verify accuracy of data and ensure high quality results
- Collaborate with global research leads to ensure timely delivery of projects and product launches
What you’ll need:
- Bachelors in Engineering or Mathematics or other quantitatively-oriented field
- 1-2 years of work experience with teams in data-oriented roles or MIS type of roles
- Good logical and analytical skills, quantitatively focused - have a very strong grasp of mathematics/statistics
- Basic knowledge Microsoft Office (i.e., Excel, Powerpoint) required. SPSS and PowerBI is a plus
Who you are:
- Have strong analytical and statistical skills, and the ability to apply these skills to real-time business challenges
- Have strong organizational/time/project management skills, i.e. ability to manage multiple initiatives with effective prioritization
- Be self-motivated/self-starters; able to take on standard projects with little direct supervision, and able to track and report on work progress when needed
- Be results-oriented with an eye toward “getting the details right” – attention to detail is a must
- Have a deep commitment to service, both in serving internal clients and Gartner’s customers
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Work well with team members based across multiple geographical locations and cross functional projects
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
Who are we:
Gartner is the world’s leading research and advisory company, offering information, advice and tools for business leaders. We provide objective and invaluable insights to our C-level executive clients, where we guide them to achieve the mission-critical priorities of their organization. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and now employ over 17,000 associates globally and support 12,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
Our awards and accolades:
- Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020
- Forbes America’s Best Employers 2018, 2019; Best Management Consulting Firms 2017, 2018, 2019
- Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index Best Places to Work for LBGTQ Equality 2018, 2019 & 2020
Job Requisition ID:53354
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy