Headspace is looking for a Technology Strategist to help lead and build out their Global Strategy and New Ventures organization.
About the Technology Strategist at Headspace:
Headspace is looking for a Technology Strategist to help us build out our Global Strategy and New Ventures organization. Reporting to VP of Strategy & New Ventures, this individual will work with a cross-functional team to assess the technology landscape, and partner closely with our Product and Technology teams to shape technology delivery to help Headspace achieve our mission of “Improving the health and happiness of the world.”
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- You will co-lead cross-functional development of Headspace’s long-term technology strategy and roadmap, partnering with Content/Product, CTO, and other teams to align priorities and investments to our 5-year goals
- You will lead the product and technology strategy for new ventures, and partner with Content/Product team on product execution
- You will partner with our CTO in the data strategy for Headspace, including identification of biometric and other new data sources, interoperability and integration focuses, and data privacy and security strategy
- You will partner with teams across Headspace to ensure a forward-looking technology foundation for key focuses such as International
What you’ve accomplished:
- A minimum of 10 years of work experience, ideally in technology consulting, product management, or related roles
- Previous experience developing product or technology roadmaps, ideally across an organization
- Quantitative analysis capabilities to support scenario analysis and build/buy/partner assessment
- Successful candidates will combine rigorous business acumen, technology planning and execution experience, and successful cross-functional collaboration
- Experience in or a deep understanding of building new products and services, bringing them to market, and scaling
- Fluency with the human-centered design process and ability to work in multidisciplinary teams
- Experience in healthcare or another regulated industry (such as financial services) is helpful, but not required
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
How we feel about Diversity & Inclusion:
Headspace is committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Headspace. Please inform our Talent team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.