Hyperscience is looking for a VP of Machine Learning to build, grow, and lead the cutting-edge research of Hyperscience’s Machine Learning team.
Hyperscience is the world's first Software-Defined Automation Platform, used by top enterprise companies and government organizations to build and run mission-critical processes with ease and speed. By enabling seamless human-machine collaboration, Hyperscience empowers its customers to tackle their trickiest problems: how to build processes that nimbly adapt to business needs, how to organize talent efficiently and effectively, and ultimately how to become performance-driven organizations with superior outcomes.
At Hyperscience, we are on a mission to redefine the future of work. The Hyperscience Platform is used by customers including TD Ameritrade, the VA (Department of Veterans Affairs), and others in the insurance, healthcare, financial services, legal, and public sectors. Our automation solution enables customers to lower their costs, reduce error rates by 67%, and increase employee capacity by 10x - and we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for amazing Machine Learning talent to join us on our mission to reinvent the way businesses and humans interact. Machine Learning sits at the core of our efforts to automate the future of work by creating a new digital assembly line, where humans and machines constantly interact and collaborate on mission-critical processes. efits.
The VP of Machine Learning (“ML”) will build, grow, and lead the cutting-edge research of Hyperscience’s Machine Learning team. You will lead the team in research, experimentation, and implementation of new ML models and approaches which are mission-critical for Hyperscience. Your team will also own the foundation for data, infrastructure, and tooling that accelerates ML experimentation at Hyperscience. As a machine learning thought leader and executive partner, you will identify key strategic opportunities and product improvements, helping to solidify Hyperscience’s position as the leader in automation.
- Shape, grow and lead exceptional teams that delivers novel, strategic ML solutions.
- Lead ML research and development of tooling in deep learning, computer vision, natural language processing, and data engineering, using state-of-the-art approaches.
- Leverage your ML industry expertise to introduce new technologies and processes, and drive innovation within Hyperscience’s product offerings.
- Deep technical background in applied machine learning, including deep learning, computer vision, natural language processing, and data engineering.
- An eye for product and relentlessly putting the customer at the heart of your strategic decisions.
- Previous experience in building and leading ML teams in creating end-to-end machine learning pipelines, including algorithms and tooling.
- Nice-to-have: Published researcher with a strong track record of academic experience in ML and AI.
Benefits & Perks
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Paid gym membership
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6 month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A child care and education stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. For Sofia/UK roles: All job applications will be treated and processed with strict confidentiality and in full compliance with the GDPR provisions. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.