Yousician is a interactive music platform for anyone to learn, play, create and teach music. Millions of people around the world use Yousician to advance their music skills and play the music they love.
At Yousician, our job is to reimagine music education, so everyone can play. We’ve built an amazing team of creative, passionate, and independent people, all working together to help millions of musicians learn, play, reach their goals, and have fun. If this sounds like the right mission for you, you’re in the right place!
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
A great monetization experience is essential for our products we believe that customer value and business value go hand in hand. As the Senior Product Manager for Monetization, you will be working to improve monetization of our products and play a key role in helping our business to grow and scale. You will lead a cross-functional product team and take ownership of subscription and ad monetization strategies for global products loved by millions of people. You’ll help the team focus on the most impactful things by identifying and validating opportunities and prioritising the roadmap.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Analyse, identify, and prioritise opportunities to increase ARPU, conversion to a premium subscription, subscriber retention and lifetime value.
- You’ll drive our subscription and advertising strategies and seek new ways to effectively monetize our products without compromising the user experience.
- You’ll own pricing models across platforms and geographies.
- You’ll own integrations with our payment processing partners like Adyen, GooglePlay, and iTunes. You’ll look for ways to optimize payment processing, retry logic and dunning strategies, and reduce involuntary churn.
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineers, product designers, and data scientists to build a compelling roadmap, and facilitate the execution of that roadmap to ship impactful improvements.
- Continuously gather insights from data, experiments, research to iterate on the roadmap and ship a better product that helps strengthen unit economics and grow our subscriber base.
- Work closely with other product managers towards a holistic product experience.
- Work closely with growth marketing and finance to align on priorities, dependencies, and opportunities.
- Communicate the monetization strategy and roadmap broadly throughout the organization and to the management.
WHO YOU ARE
- 4+ years of experience as a product manager, preferably at the intersection of product, growth, and monetization. Experience in monetization of direct-to-consumer subscription products is a big plus.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to inform product decisions. You know how to successfully validate your hypotheses using data.
- You’re no stranger to qualitative research methods. You can work effectively with product designers and understand problems of our users and find effective solutions to them.
- You have demonstrated success leading and inspiring high-performing cross-functional product teams.
- You have the ability to switch from big picture to micro-level details depending on the time, task, and context.
- You have demonstrated the ability to deliver multiple projects, features, and releases on time and with high quality.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with experience in creating and driving the product and business strategy internally & externally.
WHAT WE OFFER
- You'll have a meaningful and profound impact on the lives of millions of musicians and future musicians all around the world.
- You'll get a competitive compensation package - salary, crazy perks - and work in a modern office in the heart of Helsinki.
HOW TO APPLY
Send us your application and CV (in English). Let's make the world a more musical place together! Everyone who comes to a personal interview at our office gets a ukulele. #rockon