3DLOOK’s AI-powered mobile scanning solution for e-commerce companies enables consumers to find the right size/fit and visualize what clothing looks like on them before purchase, after uploading just 2 photos of themselves from any smartphone.
About the role:
The Director of Enterprise Sales is a critical new role that will be tasked with business development strategy, sales execution, and fast revenue growth. We are looking for an experienced enterprise sales leader with a proven track record of success leading top global enterprise sales teams to scale and expand our market share with large and medium enterprises. As Director of Enterprise Sales, you will own the strategic and tactical build out and execution of our corporate sales strategy to meet company revenue ambitions. You will be the significant driver of company revenue and growth with a proven ability to manage and grow a team of account executives.
This role will be both strategic and hands-on in terms of building a dedicated corporate sales strategy and tactical execution of that strategy. Upon successful execution, we will build out a full corporate sales team to lead and further expand growth.
You will become a key member of a fast-paced and quickly growing company and you will be part of a dynamic and talented team reporting to the CEO. Your primary performance indicators are new customer acquisition, process improvement, and revenue growth.
If you are excited about being part of a company who is disrupting the fashion industry and pioneering new shopping experiences for consumers, we’d love to meet you!
- A true love and passion for selling software products into retail/e-commerce with a technical understanding of software and the e-commerce space combined with strong business and sales acumen
- 5+ years of enterprise B2B SaaS sales, with expertise selling to leaders and executives within the organizations with a demonstrated track record of fast revenue growth
- Experience working in a growth environment and building successful go-to market strategies with a demonstrated ability to drive complex sales with all stakeholders, including executive management and technical teams, and have successfully, consistently achieved quotas and objectives within an outbound, client acquisition-driven business.
- A proven ability to lead an effective sales process at every stage in the sales cycle from initial discovery, pitching, pricing, and contract negotiations, to closing the deal
- Confidence and will have mastered the art of the cold open, have developed skills for overcoming objections, and have a healthy approach to handling rejection
- A positive and passionate attitude with an ambitious, upbeat, revenue driven and super creative approach
- Extraordinary presentation and interpersonal skills, and an ability to interface to senior levels of an organization and develop productive C-level relationships
- Meticulous organizational skills focused on the details combined with a goal-oriented and metric-driven mindset who thrives in fast-paced and agile work environments
- A customer-centric mindset with a successful track record and experience working cross-functionally between support, marketing, and product teams
- Owning and exceeding the sales quota, revenue growth, and target account list
- Executing your strategic plan including developing a robust pipeline of opportunities driving deals through identification, qualification, proposal creation and submission, negotiation, and award
- Analyzing and adjusting your sales strategy reviewing progress at regular intervals
- Providing regular reporting/status updates on pipeline progress to the leadership team
- Using data to guide your management of the business including business planning, evaluation of key performance metrics, accurate summaries, and analysis of activity, results, and forecasts
- Identifying opportunities to improve the sales process to drive the overall performance and success of the sales organization
- Working with Customer Success, Marketing, and Product teams to understand and implement initiatives to increase pipeline and bookings, differentiate our solutions, and improve the effectiveness and productivity of the sales team