Alida believes in a world where customers are the ultimate source of truth. A world where the best business decisions are those made with customers, not for them. That's why Alida created the world's first CXM and insights platform to turn customer truth into action. For over 20 years, iconic brands like BuzzFeed, LinkedIn, and Red Bull have chosen Alida, formerly Vision Critical, as their secret weapon. Alida’s unique approach of coupling broad feedback with deep insights creates meaningful and lasting customer relationships and builds brands that stand the test of time.
We are growing and are looking for tremendous new sales talent to join our team.
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive that embodies “customer-centricity”, has a disciplined approach to selling, and is ready to take that next step in their career into strategic accounts. This opportunity will allow the candidate to get deep within line of business and C-level with some of the world’s most respected brands, to find opportunity and risk, enabling Alida to provide added value through upsell, cross sell and net new opportunities. You will work closely with line of business (LOB) and C-Level executives as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique business challenges and goals. You will consult with customers to evangelize solutions that will help them reach their business goals.
Responsibilities and deliverables will include:
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated account.
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Marketing, Customer Success etc.
- Use your solution selling expertise to respond optimally to customer needs and identify business potential in order to create a strategic, long-term partnership with your customers.
- Strengthen client relationships through regular engagement and face-to-face meetings
- Organize and manage in-market events, and account specific initiatives to generate net new opportunities and interest within the account.
- Maintaining a long-term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation while being able to generate short term results.
- Proven experience of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience. 2-5 Years.
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against revenue targets in SaaS/technology sector.
- Experience managing the sales cycle from prospect to close.
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles and demonstrated ownership of all aspects of account management.
- Previous Sales Methodology training (MEDDICC), Sales Navigator & CRM experience
- Direct experience selling community, social, CRM or customer feedback platforms is desirable.
- University Degree