Airtable's mission is to democratize software creation. Airtable believes that software stands to be the single most impactful way anyone can bring their ideas to life, yet that few people can actually access it as a creative medium. Airtable enables everyone to experience the power of creating, not just using, software.
At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager at Airtable you will work closely with our largest customers, including Fortune 100, fast growing tech and media companies. Each customer has unique needs and you will act as a trusted business advisor, helping them effectively leverage our product to drive impact in mission critical areas of their organization and transform the way they work.
At Airtable, Customer Success sits at the nexus of our sales, product and marketing teams helping to drive company growth and transforming the way the world builds software. Just like Lego blocks, what our customers build with Airtable is much more than the sum of its parts. No team knows this better than our Customer Success Managers, who act as consultative business partners to our largest customers, serving as a bridge between their needs and our product.
What You'll Do
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager, you’ll be the point-person responsible for a portfolio of our most strategic Enterprise customers.
- Drive adoption, growth and retention of our customers by building trusted relationships and delivering maximum value of the product
- Use touch-points, such as Business Reviews, to learn about their business priorities and guide them on how to best leverage the Airtable platform
- Discover and evangelize new use cases for the customer, helping them to deepen and expand their usage of the product
- Use your deep Airtable product knowledge to onboard and lead new enterprise customers to value
- Simultaneously manage multiple customers who are at different points on the customer lifecycle
- Identify opportunities to develop new training materials designed to ensure successful customer onboarding, support business-wide adoption, and deepen Airtable proficiency
- Serve as the voice of the customer internally by engaging in internal product discussions, translating customer usage and feedback into actionable insights and feature ideas
Who You Are
- You have 3 to 4+ years of direct client management experience, ideally in a Customer Success, Account Management or Sales role at a B2B technology company
- You have a track record of delivering value to complex customers with large employee bases
- You thrive by building long-term relationships and partnering with a range a stakeholders including business, technical and executive teams
- You are consultative and are able to navigate the complexities and needs of clients across industry and lifecycle
- You are a teacher at heart with the ability to distill technical or complex systems into simpler concepts to empower customers
- You execute with excellence and have a deep track record of creating significant impact for your customers
- You are a resourceful and creative problem solver, never losing sight of the “why” behind the “what”
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 65%)
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- High deductible health plan with health spend account contribution
- $250 monthly wellness stipend for you to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental health support
- Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Generous vacation and sick time
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
About Airtable Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 250,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $5.77 billion and raised $270 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!